pg.20

Going back to the palace.

Jake came into the room and looked to Duncan with Con in his arms. Jake noticed the blush on Con's face and said,with a smirk," Am I interrupting you two, lovebirds?" Con looked over at Jake and blushed more red. Duncan said," Jake, we were having a moment.." He let go off Con,while Con just looked around the room not meeting anyone's eyes. Jake said," Oh,What did I walk in on? If you don't mind sharing?" Con glared at Duncan and said," If you say a word about what happened..I'll kill you and not make any food for whoever you tell.Ever again." He then walked out and went into the kitchen to help Tyler with making breakfast. Jake whispered," So what happened?" Duncan said," You just had to walk in and ruin my moment with Con,didn't you?" Jake said," Well..Sorry,but I was hungry and nobody was making breakfast. Con's never slept in,before so I thought maybe he was sick. Sorry for me worrying about one of my teammates." Duncan said," You better be his friend and nothing more..cause I'll fight to the death if you ever try to take him." Jake laughed at Duncan's alpha command and said," Don't worry ,he's your mate..Besides, he's not my type." Duncan looked surprised at him laughing at a Alpha command and said," What pack position were you in?" Jake said," I was suppose to be a Beta wolf,but my family was kicked out because..of something,My mom and dad never told me,before they died.When I mentioned it they said,' we disrespected important people' whatever that means."

Con shouted," Breakfast is ready!" Jake and Duncan went down stairs like all the other people,when they got there. They didn't see any food. Con said," Here you two go." He handed them plates with eggs and toast. Jake said," I can always count on you to get me food!" Con said," Tsk please. I would have left you two in the dust if Cody didn't say that you two were going to take forever to get something to eat." Cody stood beside Con as they leaned on the counter. Cody said," That's actually half true..I had to make Jake's plate while Con made Duncan's." Con said," It was Cody's idea." Cody said," That I will take credit for. Besides,we have to get Duncan back to the palace ,for I heard from Kia,that they were looking for him and he couldn't lie to them or then they would go over there and realize he's not there." Con said," Well,looks like we're going to have to stow away on a ship to the Werewolf castle again! " Jake said," Hmm..Cody,you want to come with us?" Cody said," Actually..Your staying here while I get to go!" Con whispered,to Jake," Unless you follow us and get on the boat without us knowing before hand." Jake smirked at his idea and planned to do just that. Cody never gets to go on missions unless they are all together. Con doesn't want to take that chance,of Cody getting hurt.Cody is a human after all.

When they got on the ship and it started moving Jake whispered,"Man,You guys were hard to follow.!" Cody whispered," How come I'm never allowed to go on a mission without both of you?" Con whispered," Aww...Maybe next time,Cody." Con patted him on the head,for him being an inch taller...Don't get me started on how tall Jake and Duncan is to them two. Cody mumbled," I'm not a cud." Con whispered," A cud? Where?" Cody whispered," We'll have to take shifts,we can't get caught like you two did last time?" Duncan whispered," Sounds like a plan."

When they were able to get out of the ship, Con said," Ok..So..We have two choices..We walk in with disquises after beating some people up,then walking in the front door,or we have Duncan walk in there on his own,while we hide and wait for the next ship ride." Cody said," I like the first one,then we at least are able to get some food then get out of there." Duncan said," Or..You could follow my lead." Jake said," What would that be?" Duncan said," We walk in there!" Con said," I don't like being questioned.." Cody said," Ok." Jake said," Only if we get extra food!" Con sighed and agreed to the plan.

They got out from under some crates and walked to the castle. Jake and Con were kind of nervous for being trapped in their even if it was only a day in a half. The guards at the gate mind linked," We got them,Duncan!" They thought that the prince had been kidnapped by those thieves. They went to attack or seized them. Con said," I knew we should have went with my plan!" Jake glared that seemed to make the guards loosen their grip a little. Duncan commanded," Let them go,NOW." They let go of them immediately,one guard said," Sorry,sir. We had thought they captured you." Cody said," My wrist hurts now..Did you guys have to hold us down that tight?" Con said," Told you so." Jake said," Yah yah, We get it, Con!You thought this was going to happen...Yah yah,no need to rub it in." One of the guards said," What relation do these thieves have to you,Prince Duncan.?" Con said," Well,I'm Con. That's Jake and the person beside Jake is Cody. We're from the thief's guild and also you need more defenses on your roofs." One of the guards said," So you guys were the one that broke in?" Con said," Wrong. But,we have no time to waste, we were sent by King Kia of the Neko Kingdom,to check on your security since the assassination attempt." Con was kind of lying to them,but they had to have some excuse to stay here for a day or two,which probably would be the same amount of time another ship would take for them to go back to their guild.

-June 24th
- Edited, July 30th
Leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you liked this page...or this chapter so far.Chi Out!