pg.14

Being In the Werewolf Kingdom
Duncan said," What are you girls doing in my room?"  One of them said," We wanted to see the little fox that Susan mentioned....besides you never told us that you had a fox hybrid in your room!" Con mumbled," I have a name.." He then walked out and said to Duncan," Do you know where Jake and Cody are?"  Duncan said,"Their in the living room with the rest of them..." Con said," Ok..Bye!" He waved to everyone then left.  Duncan said," That ' fox hybrid ' has a name, It's Con. Also the little fox that Susan mentioned is him in fox form..You know having the tail and ears.." One of the girls said," Hmm.. So that's why I felt the need to pet him." The other girls nodded,agreeing to that statement. Those girls are crazy. I said," Out of my room,now." 

After the girls left his room,Duncan closed the door behind him and went to the living room. To see them all there,Con was talking to Cody and Jake. He then went to his father and said," There are a bunch of supernaturals father..Do we let them go or find where they belong.?" Tyler went in and said," Hello! And Finding where we belong is going to be difficult for we're either run aways, orphans or abandoned or sent to being a rogue or wonderer as I call it. " Father decided that we took the werewolves in and called the Karma Castle and the Bloodin' Castle to take in the vampires/ and hybrids. The thief's guild didn't like that idea..At least half of there group went with the king's plan,while the rest said that they would go back where they were. Duncan looked at Con,longingly as he left with his other friends.

Dean said to Duncan," Come on... Don't look so glum..You'll be able to visit him.. I just wished I could have talked to him.." Duncan said," Ok.. Let's go back." They went back and Shelby said," Wait.. Don't tell me I missed seeing your mate! You look so glum.."  Duncan said," I'll see him again.. I know that..You two though..might have a harder time.."

Con said," Our leader is going to be so mad at us.." Tyler said," I think he would just be glad that we are safe...We have been here for a week and he said that he would be there Monday."  Jake said," I wonder what mission after that..Or do you think we'll get a little break.?" Cody said," That was our break..Jake...Unless we tell him that we just got out and then he would give us a week off..I mean our vacation for a day,was cut off short.." Tyler said,with a smirk, "You ,kids,are sneaky.. I like that.Let's say that to Jordan." Con and the rest said," YEAH!" 

Con and the rest of them went back,Jordan was very worried about them and was glad to see them. He did notice that a lot of people were missing,Tyler explained it to them and they all got a month or so. They did have to switch during 3 weeks with each person during the week to insure that they got food and wood for the fireplace,for them to keep warm. Since they didn't want any one to know that they were living at Kia's old house for it would be bad reputation to their other guild groups that they know.. It's a good thing that most of the time they are usually out stealing something under the cover of darkness,then staying in the house. People, who got a break, had to either go to sleep,read a book near the fire,or listen to silly ghost stories. Con and his group went to sleep like most of the other people for having to walk or run all the way here. Tyler stayed up with Jordan to get the papers filed and filled also to get information on how the other guild people were doing..You see they are thief's guilds all around the world that are kept in secret. It does matter if you say that your from the thief's guild it means that you have been a thief for a long time and that you should be treated with respect.! Con said he was apart of the thief's guild to actually be shown some respect from a prince boy,aka Duncan.

You think that being a prince would be hard? Well,at times it is. Like this one for example..Right now,Duncan has to go to another castle in the area to attend a party that was held for the new king and queen of the Shapeshifter Castle.As the music played, Duncan couldn't help wondering about why Con and his friends were at such a party. Did they know someone that's a royal? Now that Duncan thought about it he did remember that Kia, Con's brother, mentioned having a mate,called Prince Blade from the Bloodin' Castle. Loads of girls surrounded him and asked him the typical question he got ever since he turned 18, which his birthday was September 13, and he was used to saying,"No.none of you are..." Usually on days that brought the topic of his mate,He would be able to get Con out of his head,but today with him knowing where his mate was and not being in his sight..worried his wolf and him. Duncan whispered to Dean," Can you..never mind." A phone call interrupted what he was going to say. Kia,said through the phone," Y..you need to get...*sniffles* to the Waltson Hospital..It's about..*sniffles then burst into tears*" Jake said," Con's in the hospital... he.. was run over by a... a car..when he was in fox form..I'll explain later..but you need to get here.." He said,to Dean," I have to go..Bye!" Then he went out of the room and turned into a wolf then ran to his mate,hoping he was alright.

*A couple of hours earlier* Con and the rest of the group were having a good time, till Jake brought up a sensitive subject,that he didn't know was a sensitive subject, to both Cody and Con. Con not being used to the kind of town life, ran without looking and luckily only had a really bad concussion. Since the car had stopped,but still hit Con for him not looking when he was running.*Present*

Jake had explained it to Duncan when he got there. Duncan looked at his mate in agony for not being able to have been there to protect him. Duncan then promised that he would be a better mate, and protect him at all times.Mainly saying that he would be around their group more even if it meant putting aside his duties,till Dean has to do them. Con was in a coma-like state.. The doctor said that the blow to his head would leave him to sleeping for a couple of weeks.

-Edited-Leave a vote or a comment to let me know if you like this story so far.-