pg.43

Back to The Saga Zone

Con was able to get out of the room and managed to knock some people out and drag them into the nearest closet. After that,Con was sweating,the guys were very heavy,Con thought, ' Why can't ending a war be easier? And why do people have to always fight? This is ridiculous! '

Con was thankful for Tooth having his back. He was able to show up at the exact time he needed him,when their were too many people. Tooth never said a word though just distracted the other wolves and then looked somewhere in his direction with a frown,then left. Con opened the door to the outside, and saw the chaos up close. Some people were in the ground, dead and others unconcous, from blood lost. The blood was on the grass, Con had never seen so much blood shed. He could see Jake, and Luke; in wolf form,  fighting enemies; side by side..trying to slightly injure them and then knock them out. Cody wasn't there,and to that Con was thankful..Smith though was fighting more than one person. Con finally saw Duncan, his fur was covered in blood,and he looked liked he was trying to control himself from killing them; Con could only think, ' He's keeping his promise..' Surprisingly,no one noticed Con in the chaos, at the entrance of the building. Con thought of a way to get to the forest, that was on the other side of the battle field, ' I could change into a fox..? No, I wouldn't be able to hide or camouflage..'

With little thinking, Con mind linked Jake and said,' We need to retreat! I'm out of the...building, We're not going to be able to beat that witch, not yet.' Jake said , ' What about the people we knocked out? ' Con said, ' We can come back and get them, the witch is already on the run; probably not here...' Duncan, finally seeing Con, went over to him,Duncan mind linked Con,and said, ' How did you get out?' Con said,' We can talk about it later,right now..Let's get out of here..' Kia said," We need to fall back..It's the only thing that we can do..Con's not able to battle in this state.." Con said," Wow, Thanks for having faith in me, brother." Kia smiled at Con's usual sarcasm, and nodded. They walked into the woods and went back with all the other wolves,and Kia's little assassin army. Con was very tired; they had been walking for the rest of the day,and decided to walk till it was too dark for them to see. Con's fox and him needed sleep and rest,while they both knew that they weren't in the clear yet,being in the area with their mate,was enough for him to get tired. Kia said,as he looked at Con's tried eyes, " Con..Are you ok?" Con said,with a yawn," Yeah,Kia..I'm fine..just a little tired, that's all.." Duncan mind linked Con, ' You can lay on me,and get some sleep while we walk..' Con said, ' Well..' This was hard for Con to decide for he had never shown, public displays of affection..in from of others,it was only when they were alone. Con, being too tired,said to Duncan, 'Wouldn't your guards question you?'  Duncan said, ' No Con..They know better..' Con said,' Ok..' Con laid down on Duncan's wolf form facing the sky,with his hands over his head so he could grab Duncan's due as he fell asleep.

Once Duncan and the rest of the group went into the castle, Duncan allowed Dean to pick Con up as he shifted into his human form and put on a rode. Con moved in his sleep as Dean was carrying him,Duncan then carried Con into their room. Saga said,' The Safe Zone.'  Con woke up to being in Duncan's arms. Duncan said," Good morning,sleepy head." Con said," Hi..Princy.." Duncan said," Soo..How did you get out of the building without any injures?" Con said," Tooth, he helped me escape..he wanted me to tell you that he's sorry for being such a jealous and crazy cousin.. He didn't act like he was going to live after the battle ,so I'm telling you, just in case he's dead.." Duncan said," Well, knowing Tooth,he probably isn't... How did he apologize?" Con said,thoughtfully," He had eyes of sadness,and looked pained, troubled... Do you know if he has a mate or not? I mean, I know Tooth and I didn't meet under good circumstances,but did he?" Duncan said," No..And he wasn't always a person fueled by jealousy..He was actually one of my favorite cousins at one point.. I didn't even see him during the battle.." Con said,changing the subject to a happier note, "So, what do you think their genders will be?"  Duncan said," Thier?" Con said," Doctor Ross, said that I'm going to have twins..You were working that day, so I didn't want to bother you,while you were so stressed. I went to the doctor's office with Kia,and we got X-rays of the babies..I have pictures if you want to see them.." Duncan said,happily," I'd love to see our pups." Con corrected the word pup and said, "Cubs," as he went over to a drawer and took out the pictures. Con went back over to the bed and laid back down. Con and Duncan looked at the pictures with happiness,as Cody and Smith came in. Cody looked at them and awwed. Con said," Don't you aww us,when I can see the love bites on your neck!" Duncan laughed at his mate,for being alert when someone came into their room. Duncan said," Don't mind, Con. Your in the safe zone and Con doesn't like any body in here,unless it's family... Con said," That means,Out! I don't trust you..Sorry Cody, But I can't take chances with your..dare I say it, mate..Smith."

-August 1
-Not Edited...
Don't forget to leave a like or a comment, the babies will be born in the next chapter and planning on having them be boys! So leave Boy names..may pick a girl name or a transgender name if you put one down,that I like,Chi Out! Have a lovely day and a wonderful night!