pg.10

The Spread of news and lose..

Con and the rest of the guest left as it was getting really late. Dean and his mate along with other people spread the word. Most people thought,' Poor Prince and Poor Princess..' Others thought,' He'll kill his mate if he goes with that women!' Beta Dean then confronted the king and said," Duncan's not marrying his loved one... This is not something the moon goddess would want for him." The King said," You think I want to do this? Our two kingdoms have been at war for centuries, this is the only way that their kingdom will sign the peace treaty!" Duncan said." So... We can make another co-promise.. They could have some of our land." The King, or Duncan's father;said," That's just it.. They don't get that us ,werewolves, don't choose who we love. " Kai and three people in black cloth and mask came by. Kia said," This kingdom.. Your highness,which is it?" The King said," It's the Karma Castle..." One of the three people in black;said," That kingdom is nothing but trouble... They mess with other people... You must not let them get to you." Kia said," They tried to not allow me to get to my mate... They almost won.. if not for my mate's determination to have me. It's heart breaking to see something like this happen. We have to fight... The last time they were with witches... "Another person in black said," They are bad people... We must fight.." Kia said," The Bloodin' Castle will help you,if you decide to have war. But the best would be to compromise land."

Then they left. Kia was there for wanting Con to live a happy life and not have to deal with losing his mate. After the arrangement,the Karma Castle was then managed by Prince.. now King Blade and Kia for the previous people causing so much trouble,and forcing marriage on however they make an enemy out off. It annoyed every single kingdom,so they were voted off as the leaders of that kingdom. Con said,as Kia and Blade were packing,"Why are you guys packing..? Their's not another meeting you guys have to go to...right?" Kia said," Well... We've been... promoted I guess you could say and will be ruling the Karma Castle.." Niall said," I don't want to leave! We won't be able to visit Uncy anymore!=( I don't want to goooo!" Kia picked up the four year old and said," We'll be able to visit your Uncy.. just not as frequent anymore.." Con said," We're will you guys be... If I'm ever in the neighborhood." Kia shook his head and hugged his brother. After he let go;he said,"You'd have to get through guards..It's not some place, you can just walk in.." Con said," Oh..ok." Kia smiled sadly and went back to packing. Con went out of the house before going back to his 'house.' He started fire and stole some food. Con thought,' Maybe I should steal a refrigerator for more food... But we do have a refrigerator at the thief's guild...Hm.'

Duncan went back to his home to see that Kia, the person that Con teleported them too, was talking to his father... Like literally...Why would Con be a thief when he can live with his brother till he gets a job and can buy a house..It would make more sense then live in a cave and be a thief. Duncan went over to Kia and his dad,then said," Hello.. Am I interrupting anything?" Kia said," Hello Duncan..It's nice to see you again,and your father is signing an important paper... other then that you are not interrupting anything." His father handed him the paper and Kia then said," I hope Blade and I will be able to run things over there...if you could lend any advise at all,that would be much appreciated.. Also here's our number if you need us,sir. Bye your highness,bye Prince Duncan...I'll see you later." Then with that Kia left.

Con and Cody were talking. Cody saw that Con was acting different,not like his usual self.. He was upset today about something when he came in to the thief's guild. Cody said as they went into thier group bedroom," Con..What's wrong with you today?" Con sighed and smiled sadly,Con thought,'Of course Cody could see something troubling me..' Con said," Kia moved away from his house to another capital.. or village.. in Karma Castle.... " Cody understood why Con was sad,for Kia's the only person in his family that he knows is alive and actually a good brother. Cody said," You'll be able to visit and I bet they didn't sell the house right? So we could all move over there and not be cramped in this little house in the back of the capital. Besides I bet with Niall wanting to see his favorite Uncle,they'd visit loads of times! Besides you can teleport to them and see them if we get in a pickle!" Con smiled and said," Yeah,guess you're right..so want to go ask Kia for the key to the place?" Cody got up and said," Sure,"as he walked to the door to go out of the building they were in.They asked Kia and he said yes.. I mean who wouldn't for their little sweet brother to have a warm bed to sleep in?and besides he didn't want to sell the house for it holding so many memories ,so this was an alternative.

Con and Cody were really happy to tell the news to Jake since they were getting tired of being cluttered with all the other people there. Besides the house was more like a mansion with fifteen bedrooms and eight bathrooms. They had 20 members,so some people had to share. Jake thought that this would be a good hideout for it being in plain sight and being a better place to live. Con wanted to stay at his cave,by during the winter he would stay with the other members. People that had a boyfriend or girlfriend had to share. If something happened then, they would be able to separate into different rooms or get separate beds. Con kept his old room that he had in Kia's house while his group had the two closest to him.

-Not edited if you find any spelling errors let me know and leave a vote or a comment, telling me your input on the story and I'm really sorry that I didn't update this story..I've been saving some upcoming chapters for the future and didn't mean to hold them for this long...-Chi Out!-