pg.7

Longing for someone knowing their the one for you.
-Time Skip a week after Duncan has left-
Con woke up and felt tired from only getting an hour of sleep. Jake and Cody asked Con if he was ok. Con's heart didn't like what he read in the newspaper ,but he couldn't say why. Con thought,' Do I actually miss that Princy guy.?" He said," I'm fine... Just tired.. I guess." Jake grabbed the newspaper out of Con's hands and read the title of the newspaper. It read," Werewolf Prince Duncan is going to marry Princess Elizabeth of Walkin' Castle." Jake looked at Con and saw that his eyes held sadness,and confusion. Jake thought,' Maybe I should have let Con and Duncan have more time alone.." Con yawned and said," I'm going out,see you guys later." Being a thief is not a good life, Con only had enough money from that pay to buy food,for maybe a week if he was careful. People looked at Con weirdly for he didn't look like his happy, cheerful self that he usually was. Con was simi-popular with the people of Bloodin' Castle. He went to a fish restaurant and ordered some cat fish. He was a number one customer and always got a discount for he couldn't buy the whole meal if he had to. He repaid by giving the owner information and news about the town since the owner was always busy in the restaurant.

Duncan, went around miserably around the castle, the guards could sense that the prince was troubled with the situation brought down on him for the kingdom never did this before. The people in the staff were confused for Duncan announced that a person named Con was his mate, seeing as he was marrying a princess, they didn't get it. The people in the village were happy for the prince to get his mate,thinking that the princess was his mate. Con and Duncan didn't mate yet so any one could claim them. Duncan secretly left the kingdom,as he told his guards not to tell them he left. They nodded their head and saw their prince leave. He wore a blue cloak and the most common clothes that he had. It was a black shirt with the Royal crust on the back,covered by his cloak,and blue jeans.

Con went back to his house after he ate. His house was a little cave in the woods,where he slept on a little cat bed as a fox. He found this cave when he was able to escape from animal control. When he and Kai got separated as kids,when they were 12 and 13. Duncan had went through a forest as a kind of short-cut to the Bloodin' village. His wolf said," cave." Duncan turned his head to see a cave near a waterfall,where Con bathed in,and went inside for it about to rain.

" Duncan turned his head to see a cave near a waterfall,where Con bathed in,and went inside for it about to rain

-picture of the waterfall- -picture of caves inside-

Inside the cave was a little sleeping bag that Kia gave Con

Inside the cave was a little sleeping bag that Kia gave Con. A dresser and a camp fire. Con was asleep in the sleeping bag for not being able to sleep in fox form tonight. Duncan went into the cave and looked at Con. Duncan thought,' He lives here?' Con woke up as soon as Duncan accidentally knocked over a pan,that caused a lot of noise to echo in the cave.

Con said," What in the.. Oh.. Wait a second! How did you find me? What are you doing here...? " He got out of his sleeping bag to look and question Duncan. Duncan said," I came to see you,and I have a good nose." Con squinted his eyes,cutely according to Duncan, and said," That's not a good excuse! Now answer me or I'll be able to sue you for being in my house! Or I can kill you for... Trespassing? I think that's the word.. Any way,Why are you here? What do you want!? Why aren't you in that Werewolf castle!" Duncan explained that he didn't want to marry the princess for he loves someone else.. And came over to see them. Con said," But I'm the only one that lives here... Oh you must of thought that everyone lived in the thief's guild! Kia has a boyfriend, just so you know.. Off limits.." Duncan laughed and said," I didn't really think of that.."

Duncan then put his hand to Con's face and they felt sparks that made Con jump back,then with a shocked expression said," What was that? " He then touched his face where Duncan had his hand. Duncan smiled at Con's confused,yet cute face. Duncan said," Whenever mates touch,they feel a spark.. A mate is the soulmate of the other person and via versa. For werewolves it makes them whole and they go through a whole...... Ceremony,per say." Con said," Oh.. So you found your soulmate and don't want to go out with the person that's not your soulmate! But which person is it!? Do I know them?" Duncan said,as he got closer to Con," More than you think.." Con, finally putting two and two together; said,"It's not me is it?" Duncan muffled,as he put his head on Con's neck," What do you think?" Con shuttered," I.um...can you n-not do that...i-it feels weird.. " Con not used to anyone doing that and the sparks on his neck from Duncan's touch. Duncan said;as he pulled back and tried to hold a smirk,kind of failing,"Have you never been in a relationship before?"

Con blushes and changed into a fox to hid in his sleeping bag. Duncan chuckles and said," You haven't... That's so cute..." Duncan's never been in a serious relationship ,but he has kissed a couple of girls from dares and a lot of... movies. Con whimpered sadly, almost as if saying," I'm not cute.." Duncan said,as he picked up the fox,that's Con," Con... I have to go back,to my home... Come with me.. Please?"

-Edited-