Chapter 8 pg.29

Going up in the game,for them two.
Con was looking at all the ladies in fear,terror. He hasn't had anyone touch him after what had happened in the incident. He only let Duncan touch him. Duncan glared at all the girls and then Con and Duncan left early with Jake and Cody. Con was still frightened looking around everywhere like he was waiting for someone to jump him. Duncan said," No ones going to attack you." Con said,rather quickly," You don't know that." Duncan put a arm around Con to bring him closer to him. Duncan almost whimpered when Con flinched,but he calmed down knowing that it was only Duncan.

Kia went to the castle where Duncan and the rest of the guys were in the living room. Kia said," Con..Let's go." Con said,tilting his head," Where are we going?" Kia said," I'm not letting you go into heat here! Now come on!" Con said,confused," Heat.?" Kia said,as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him off of Duncan. Con was in Duncan's lap,for being out there and not paying attention as he was reading.

Con then was locked into a room by Kia. Suddenly he wasn't feeling to good and he was in heat. Con was like an Omega,in wolf terms anyone could love him fully ,but he could only love his soulmate. Saga said,"Grrr..mine." Saga,Duncan's wolf had took control and went to the door. He broke it down and then went in on to Con and did it,then and there marked him. I mean Duncan was going to do it on the couch with Con,but they were interrupted..

Duncan said,trying to get Saga to calm down,"What if he doesn't want this to happen?" Saga said in his mind," Trust me,He wouldn't be in heat unless he wanted our attention. Besides his fox and him questioned our love for him! We were rejecting them without knowing! Now he's ours and ours only!No ones messing with my mate!"

Con woke up and said," What happened?" Duncan said,sadly," You don't remember?" Con reached his hand to his neck and felt the bite mark,and said," Never mind,I don't think I want to know what happened..." Con got up and went to take a shower. Duncan though he put the sheets and bedding into the washing machine. Duncan came back into the room and went to take a shower after Con got out,and Con opened the window to air out the smell of what they did..

Con said,with a blush," We don't speak of what happened to anyone.." Duncan said,with a smirk," What you shy,with that information?" Con blushed more red and said," Just don't say anything! Ok?" Duncan chuckled and went over and wrapped his arms around Con,putting his head on the mark. Duncan said," Whatever you say,Con~Con." Con said," Good. Now We better get out of the room." Duncan said," I like cuddling with you though and feelings all these sparks." Con said," To bad. We have tasks to finish."

Duncan and Con went into the living room. Con said," Hi,guys.." Jake said," Duncan! You scored! Congratz man!" Duncan laughed and said," Why thank you! It was so hard to get him,I liked the challenge,though <3 ." Con said," You two shut up now,and I was in heat! He didn't score nothin' !" Cody said," What are you talking about?" Con said,to Cody," Don't listen to them! You're too innocent to hear such things! Any way on a different note..How are you handling your stalker?" Cody said,with a blush," Well...He's not that bad. Our first encounter was weird,but he apologized and he seems like an alright person! Though..I don't know if he's trying to play me..or get information about our guild...Speaking of which, we should be going back soon. This mission is already completed and we don't want to over stay our welcome..Rather not go to jail..I believe the king wanted to see you,Con.Something about training the guards to fight?" Con said,confused," Hm? That's weird.. Don't guards already know how to fight..I mean why have guards that,are to protect the area,if they can't fight intruders? That makes no sense..Well Bye then."

Con went to the throne room,guessing that was where the king was. The king said," Hello, Con. I need you to teach my men how to fight as a human." Con said," You want me to teach the guards how to fight in the way of a thief?? You sound fishy." The king said," I could charge you a death sentence! Now do as your told!" Con sighed and said," Fine..." then he mumbled," Prick." Con went over to a guard and said," I'm suppose to go and meet the leader guard? I don't know I was assigned this task by the king, he gave me no information about where or who to communicate with,soo...Yeah...Any idea where I can find the head guy?"

The guard turned to him and looked at him,he then said," A thief? A king asking you of all people to do something?? I find that hard to believe.." Con said," Tell me about it.I don't like it either..I think the king just doesn't see that your capable of defending the kingdom with just attacking in wolf form." The guard said," Are you questioning the alpha?" Con said," No. I'm questioning why he doesn't see all of your guy's capabilities...So are you going to give me an answer?? Because I rather not be thrown in jail, just yet.If I can help it...Mr...?" The guard said," Names Luke..You?" Con said,"Full names Conner,but people call me Con. Nice meeting you,but I really need that answer.." Luke said," The leader of the guards is Smith,the third command's son,since He retired from being a guard." Con said," Thanks! Bye!"

While Con was looking for Third,or Smith, Duncan overheard Luke being disrespectful to his mate. Duncan said,to Luke," Hello Luke.." Luke said," Hello,Prince Duncan.. What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be looking after those thieves or with your new found mate?" Duncan laughed darkly,then said," Watching them? No..you see I'm more like, watching over my mate..with their new task." Luke said,shocked," Wait...that guy is your mate?" Duncan said,darkly," Yeah and it's kind of insulting for you to judge my mate like that,so watch your tongue." Con glared at Duncan and said," So you've been spying on me! I knew it! My senses are never wrong! I can defend myself, I don't need a prince to be my back-up..Also Luke do you know where Third..I mean Smith is?" Luke,said looking between them two," Yeah..He's in the living room,now and talking to one of your friends,I believe.." Con said," Thanks! Don't scare Luke too much Duncan!" Luke said," Wait your not going to help me?" Con turned around and said," Hmm...I mean you could come with me, but aren't you on duty? i mean it would probably make the king mad if you left your post?" Then he left. Luke said," Man, sly fox." Duncan laughed and said," That he is,I'll leave you then." Duncan then followed after Con. Luke laughed and thought,' Duncan follows that Con thief like a lost puppy.'