pg.32

Locked together,Just great! -sarcasm to the extreme-

Con and Smith were asked by Cody to come meet him in his room the next day. Cody had a plan and sense he could tell that the two didn't like each other; with wanting Con's approval ;with him walking in on them and all.Cody saw Con as a brother,he was an orphan when he went into being a thief and Con had put him under his wing,taught him everything he knew..Cody looked up to Con as a friend and a brother.Cody thought that this would be a good idea,at least that's what he hopes.

When Con and Smith went into the room,they were about to argue. Cody went behind the two ,as they were distracted by arguing with each other to notice him, and put a handcuff on one of Con's and Smith's hands;Con's right hand and Smith's left hand. Con said,as he heard the 'click' of the handcuff," Hu?" while Smith said," What?" Cody then said,as they finally released that he was there," You two need to get along! And So this is the only way I could think off! You're both very important to me and I want you both to get along and not argue,ever time I'm not around.So you are going to stay locked up till the end of the day,if I see no progress and see that you didn't at least try,No More Chocolate Chip Pancakes For You Con! And No More Kisses For You Smith~" He said the threats in a sing-song manner and left the room.

Con chuckled and then said," Cody think a simple lock can stop me from having some pancakes? Ha! Think again!" Smith glared and said," What are you doing?" Con said,as he was working to pick the lock with a paper clip. Con said,kind of angry," I'm trying to get us out! We wouldn't be in this mess if you weren't so fucking annoying!" Smith said," Me? Annoying! Look in the mirror! Why are you always around Cody so much!? Why can't you just leave him alone for two minutes?" Con said," This is why I don't accept you being a lover to Cody! I have NO feelings toward Cody,beside that of a brother and friend! Nothing more! Yet you keep on hinting that I'm trying to 'take' him away! It annoys me to death that you don't just say something about it! Noooo! Mr.Third can't take trying to be a civil person when it comes to Cody!" Smith said," Civil? Says a theif! Your a ungrateful and menacing being,that cares about nothing but yourself! It's bad enough that Cody,an angel, had to go and live by your unholy ways!" Con said,ignoring his hateful words,"If  I tell you he's yours, will you shut up? Like I really need to focus on getting us out of here!" Smith said," If your going to say it with sarcasm then no thank you!" Con said,sincerely," Can't you not think about your self for once? I'm trying to get along with you for Cody's sake,but you being that possessive of him,while tear him away from wanting to be with you..I don't want to see him heartbroken..You know,that he's a very sensitive person and trust me even I'm surprised that he's survived this life style..I know he deserves to have a normal life..but you can't control what he does with his life,he's not a toy that you can manipulate.! I am Cody's friend before I am his leader..You think I like this current situation that Cody degraded himself to use? No, I don't! So stop Bloody yelling at me! You're not even his boyfriend and your already treating him like he doesn't have a mind of his own,I just can't stand people like that! So.." he then said; sarcastically apologizing," Excuse me for being the way I am and wanting what's best for one of my only friend that I have left! " Con was able to unlock the handcuffs that were on them. Smith looked at Con and said," You know..I'm sorry..It's just he looks at you with such respect and honor..that I can't help but be a little jealous.." Con said," I get it..It just annoyed me that you never talked about the reason you hated me..you just hated me and to tell you the truth,you looked in my eyes like a jeolous, possessive, and evil person..If it was something as petty as that then you could have just said something,I may be a thief, but that doesn't mean that you have to judge..though," Con laughed and said," many judge us for what we are..so I can't say anything about your case and not understand why you judged..I just didn't get why it was only directed at me...You know maybe if we had just listened to Cody and talked about it...We wouldn't have had to be handcuffed!" Smith laughed and said," Yeah!" Con said," Classic Cody..!" Then started fake laughing,even though it was funny he couldn't find himself laughing.

Con then remembered the first time he actually smiled and then started wondering about Duncan. As if Duncan could read his mind,he went through the door and said," Have you seen Con?" Duncan looked at Con and saw Smith in the same room,Duncan pulled Con into a hug and said," Did he do anything? You guys didn't try to fight each other and you didn't go with your killing plan did you?" Con said a muffled," No,I didn't..Let go!" He said this as he tried to pull away from Duncan's chest. Duncan glared at Smith for a minute then let Con go. It's not like Duncan sees Smith as a threat to stealing Con's heart. Duncan just didn't like that Smith didn't take his advice and do as he was told to do,just talk to him and not try to get into an argument the first time they were in the room,again.

-July 18
-July 31
Thank you for reading this page and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment telling me if you like this part of the story or not! Chi Out!