Chapter 6 pg.21

A change of attitude

The guards noticed that Duncan looked happier than he ever did when he was at the castle for a month. The ladies gossiped on why the Prince was nicer and less colder than in the month he was on the castle. Con was normally at Duncan's side.One ,not knowing the area,besides how to get to Duncan's room from the roofs. Two, he didn't want to ask strangers a question only for them to ask a million of them to him. Besides, Duncan wanted to give him a tour of the castle. Con looked surprised and in aw at everything. Duncan smiled and said," This is the living room,down here is the kitchen where the chef cooks, and over here is the servant's courters.Now that we're upstairs this is where most bedrooms are. Now if we go back down stairs their is the thrown room and each bedroom has a bathroom,there's also some in the servant's courters." Con said," Do they get paid?" Duncan said," Yes,They also get a place in the castle."  Con said," Soo.. is that the tour done? You think Jake and Cody would be here to know where everything is,especially the dining room and kitchen." Duncan laughed and said," Yeah,but as soon as I showed them the kitchen they went to work cooking and getting something to eat." Con said,as he laughed," Maybe you should have showed the kitchen last.."

The servants went up to Con,after being away from the prince and one asked,"who are you?" Con said," My names Con.What's your name?" Con had hidden his fox ears and tail with an invisibility potion Chi gave him,so thankfully they weren't all going after him like last time. The servant said," No..I mean,What's your title?" Con said," In my guide we don't really have titles.." The servant said," Your relation to our prince..." Con thought for a minute then said," You'd have to ask him." Then he walked away from the servants. He was able to find Duncan and he asked," Where are Cody and Jake? Also where do we sleep.?" Duncan said," They already went to their room...to play video games on the Xbot."

His father was out on business,but did get word that his son was at the house with some  thieves.Duncan said," Let's go to our room,it's getting late." Con said," W-wait.Our?" He then yawned at the end of his sentence. Duncan said," Yep,now let's go.before you fall asleep!" Con said," I'm not that tired.."  He still followed Duncan to the bedroom. He said," I don't have any pajamas..." Duncan said," Have these." He threw Con some of his clothes. Duncan turned the water on for him and then said," Don't get all the hot water,I have to take a shower too." Con laughed as Duncan went out the door and closed it. Con then took a shower and put on Duncan's clothes. They were bigger on him and Duncan's shirt looked like a night gown on him. Duncan looked at Con as he got out of the shower. Duncan said," Well,you're looking sexy tonight." Con blushed and said," W-whatever..Take your shower.!" Duncan smirked and then went to take a shower after he got done,he realized he didn't have my clothes in the bathroom for him. Duncan shrugged and went out with a towel wrapped around him. Con was still awake and was reading a book he found on Duncan's book shelf.Con looked up from his book when he heard the door open,Con blushed and couldn't stop starring,no matter how many times he told himself to look away. Duncan noticed Con's starring and smirked as he said," Like what you see.?" Con was able to blink and looked away,before he said," Um..I'm not giving you an answer to that question.." Duncan went into bed without a shirt,and Con was pulled into Duncan's chest. He looked up with a playful glare. Duncan laughed,then said," Goodnight,love." Con didn't respond,and almost..Almost smiled at Duncan's words.

When one of the servants were sent to get the prince breakfast,she opened the door to see Con and Duncan cuddled together in the bed. Con's ears and tail were visible from the potion being faded.The girl fangirled,waking the two. Duncan said,as he sat up a bit,"What in the world?" Con said," Too..early.." Con didn't even open his eyes as he cuddled into Duncan's chest like he was his pillow. Duncan mind linked the girl," Oh..Yeah..Guess you screamed from seeing this..I guess they told you to bring me breakfast? " The girl nodded,looking at Con as he had already fallen asleep. Duncan said,softly," Con..Wake up.." Con mumbled," It 6 ,wake me when 8." Duncan just laughed and said," We have a guest.."

Con jumped out of bed and said," What? Who is it? Was it Cody or ...Oh," he said as he looked over to the door," Oh. Thank goodness it's only a girl. Yah..Umm..Can you walk away like you didn't see any thing? Like at all..If you took pictures delete them please!? " Duncan laughed and said," Thank you for bringing me, breakfast. You are dismissed." Con said,with a yawn," Why do you wake up so early?" Duncan said," I don't,usually they just make my breakfast and put it into my room. She did a little squeal." Con got up from the floor and yawned as he stretched his arms,while Duncan looked at him,up and down.

Con said," I better put on my normal clothes." Jake and Cody had made a dare to get Con into a maid outfit..Mostly to see Duncan's reaction...And to see Con embarrassed. For amusement. So Operation Capture Con was into action. They were both side by side with Con in between them and were able to hoist him up.

-June 24
-Edited, July 30th
Leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you liked this page...or this chapter so far.Chi Out!