Chapter 4 pg.13

Being found and feeling safe for once

Duncan mind-linked the other werewolves and said," This must be the place I can see all the other people over there.. There guarding the whole entire area..they outnumber us by thousands...As much as it pains me to say this,but we need to go back and get more people.."  As soon as he turned around he heard Con whimper.

Con whimpered as the stranger dragged him out of his cell away from the others. Con tried fighting but being in the freezing cold ,slowed down his reflexes and ability to move. The group had planned for this,for they wanted as little resistance as they could get. So they put the humans,vampires and other cold blooded animals in the cold and the werewolves and other warm-blooded animals in the hot,hot greenhouse.For they were planning on illegally selling them as slaves. It is illegal in their nation to sell any supernatural besides hybrids or at least that's what they thought,but the rule for hybrids being illegal to sell as slaves was initiated today by the Karma kingdom from Kia.

As soon as Saga,Duncan's wolf heard that he turned rapid. When a werewolf turned rapid, it meant that their wolf  was sent on killing. The stronger the alpha's need to kill,the stronger their packs need for kill. Some of them were scared of Duncan for being from another pack,but the others just felt stronger. Duncan went head first ,killing everyone that went in his way,besides other werewolves in his pack or helping them. Duncan stood protectively over Con and growled in warning. Con's fox side came out as he turned into a little fox in that minute and laid down submissively under Duncan.

-Duncan's wolf-Duncan didn't want to kill anyone in front of Con,for not wanting him to be scarred of him

-Duncan's wolf-
Duncan didn't want to kill anyone in front of Con,for not wanting him to be scarred of him. The person got a weapon and so Duncan killed him for trying to kill him. He grabbed Con's little fox figure from the little scruff and carried him.The rest of his members unlocked the doors to the cells and Duncan lead everyone back. Jake  mind-linked Con and teasingly said,'How does it feel to be carried?' Con said back through the mind-link,' I'm not a cub! Why do I have to be carried? This is ruining my tough act.. " Duncan getting that Con didn't want to be carried ,through him on his back. Con yelped from being through and not warned.Con said through the mind link to Jake,' I could walk in the snow! This is so not cool..' Jake looked at Con and Duncan,then said through the mind-link,' I think you two look adorable..' Con just laid down on Duncan's back and feel asleep after staying up for a whole day and a half. Dean said,through the mind link to Duncan,as they all still ran back," You guys look adorable...Your fox mate is even sleeping..he's so tiny.." Duncan said,back,' though he is tough..I just didn't want him almost completely covered in snow. He was trying to get down the whole inter time I carried him,he also glared at me for not letting him on the ground..till he fell asleep.' Dean laughed wolfly.

They arrived at the Werewolf Castle. The other pack members looked at the other werewolves and smelled their sent. Most of them were looking at the little fox hybrid that was still asleep. They said," Aww! Duncan! Who's that little guy?" or " Poor little thing having to go through something like that!" or " He's so cute!" If any of them tried to touch Con though,they got a growl from Duncan,to back off. Duncan and the rest of the werewolves got a rode or a towel from another pack member. Duncan said thank you as he got the rode on while carrying his little fox.

Duncan got Con on his bed as a little fox. Con woke up by sneezing,which was quite cute,he sneezed from a feather that one of the many girls ,or women in the room;put on his nose, and they were in Duncan's room without permission. Con tilted his head as if asking 'Who are you people?' The girls and women all looked at him,like he was their own child that needed to be protected...kind of like how they would feel with an Omega wolf. Duncan said," Get out of my room!" The girls then went out of the room though they wanted to stay with the little fox.

Saga,Duncan's wolf, said,in Duncan's head,'He's ours only.. Why are those ladies here?'Duncan replied,'Well.. Con's in fox form..he looks like a little pup.Probably their mother instincts.'Duncan said to Con," You're up..You can change into my clothes in the bathroom after you take a shower..You smell like those nasty people that got you." Con hopped off of the bed and went to the bathroom. He tried closing the door only for him to get hit in the head with the door. Duncan laughed and once Con was inside, he closed the door.

After Con turned human,took a shower and changed into some cloths. He stepped out of the bathroom. He saw that some of the girls were there. One of the girls said,"Do you know where the little fox went?" Con said," Umm,"then indicated his fox ears,as if saying," I'm the fox... And I'm not little." Another girl said," Man I've never seen a fox hybrid.." She tried reaching for Con's tail but he backed up. Con thought,' There's so many people wanting to ask me questions...I'm not used to having people..wondering about me.. I got to get out of here..Please someone just come through that door and talk to these people as a distraction for me to get out of this room..' As if his thoughts were heard,Duncan went back into the room and said," What are you girls doing in my room again.? And Don't touch his tail." One of the girls tried to touch his tail, but he just stepped back and looked very uncomfortable. Saga said,to Duncan,' Our poor mate..these girls need to stay away from what's ours!"

-Edited-I feel bad for not uploading a whole chapter to you guys last time,so That's what I'm going to do today...Well night.Chi Out-