pg.39

Going with the plan and preparing for battle

Con went to Duncan's room and then played some video games with Kia.Kia and Con were talking about a plan. For they got most of the people that were in the assassination,,which turned out that they were under a spell and didn't remember how or what happened when they were an assassin.

Kia said," First we need to find there new base which is somewhere near the werewolf castle." Con said," Let's check their old base..It would probably the last place that we would look for them again!" Kia said," Ok,tomorrow.We'll do that.The only question is..how many people do we bring?" Con said," At least 20..10 werewolf guards and 8 other thieves excluding us.?" Kia said," Sounds like a plan!"

Con went over to Jake and told him the plan. Jake said," Hmm..You smell weird.." Con said," What are you talking about? Were you even listening to what the plan was?" Jake said," I was listening ,but then I noticed that you smell funny.." Con said," What's that suppose to mean?" Jake said,as he thought,' Must be because of the pregnancy, "Nothing..Never mind. I'll be there tomorrow at 8:00 p.m right?" Con said," Right,8:00 p.m, see you then.!"

Duncan said," Hello Con..I'm coming with you to defeat those assassins.." Con said," Ok, do you know anything about fighting.?" Saga said,' Pups! More than one heart beat!'Duncan thought,' I shouldn't have agreed to letting Con come to the battle..even if he is only a month in.'

Con went to his room and decided to sleep early tonight since he wanted to be able to get all his daggers for this mission. Cody said," Umm..Con, just how many daggers do you have?" Con thought for a second and said," A lot.I have a whole collection of some..I have three or four of the common daggers. Then I have my favorite dagger......I just have a load of daggers..It will take about an hour to get them all.." Cody said," Well..Ok.Sure you're not hungry?" Con said," No ,I'm good!"

Sure you're not hungry?" Con said," No ,I'm good!"

-Con's favorite dagger-

Duncan asked Jake," Why isn't Con here?" Jake said," Something about sleeping early to be able to polish all his daggers and putting them in his belt,from when he first found them from first to last. His favorite dagger is the first one he found..Don't ask ,those are like his children.." Smith said," Does he always have them on him?" Jake said," Only his favorite one.Though,that one isn't made of silver ,so your ok." Duncan said," Then what's it made of?" Jake said,trying to remember what Con had said when he asked," It's made of an unbreakable glass,close to bedrock, and the handle is copper ,I believe.I heard stories say that he made the dagger himself,at just 13."

Con went down the stairs,since he was able to hear them all,for his bedroom being above the dining room. Con said,angrily," How am I suppose to sleep and get my daggers all nice and neat for killin' some bastards, if you people keep on talking about my daggers or talking in general.!" Con was in pajamas,with bed hair,and arms crossed over his chest. Cody said," Sorry..Con..But can we see your favorite dagger.?" Con got in out and put it on the table. He said," Don't touch only look.Understood..Also,I can switch it's blade ,so watch out Third guy." Cody whispered to Smith,"Don't worry,Smith. Con's just joking.He can't switch the dagger's blade,that it has." Smith actually visibly relaxed. Duncan said,as he laughed,"Are you scared of a little fox?" Smith said," You would be too if he threatened you!" Cody said," Con.." Con said," He deserved to see my bad side..for arguing with me and annoying me. Anyway..." Con took his dagger from the table then said," I'm going to bed.Night guys." Everyone there,including the most horrible mean looking thieves, said,cheerfully"Goodnight,Con." Smith tensed,and thought,' Man he does have a lot of people that respect him here..I should watch my tongue around him.' Smith wasn't afraid of Con's threats for they were in the werewolf castle ,but here was a different story,Con had power here.Whether, he used it to his advantage or not, Smith did not know. And to know that Con had a dagger with him at all times,wasn't calming in the least.

The rest ate and then stayed up for a bit before falling asleep in their rooms. Duncan was kind of like Con's roommate to at least most of the people in the thief's guild. Duncan went into the bed and Con's sleeping body moved closer to him. They woke up at about 2:00 in the afternoon. Con took a shower first and got on morning clothes then went to sharpen and clean all his daggers,that were laid out on the living room table. Duncan watching Con clean the daggers with worry clear on his face,, for worrying if it would could him if he made the wrong motion.

After watching Con for a couple of minutes, Duncan took a shower and got some of Jake's clothes for that being the closest fit to his size. Duncan got out and put the clothes on,after that he stared at Con,cleaning and sharpening his daggers. Jake got some of the guns and was loading them for the soldiers since they haven't woken up. Kia made breakfast..or brunch,breakfast and lunch combined, Duncan said,," Jake,Do you know what's happening here?" Jake and Luke said," Duh!" Luke looked at Jake and Jake looked at him. Looks like the moon goodness gave them a second shot at love,for they both said," Mate!" Con said,sarcastically,"Oh no..Now I'm going to have to have a word with Luke after this..Great.." Luke said," I don't want to have a word about that. I'll respect Jake and he'll do the same." Jake said," Yeah..! Now don't die on me ,mate." Luke laughed and said," noted.You too."

Then with everyone up and ready.They had brunch and left.

-July 17
-July 31
Thank you for reading this page and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment telling me if you like this part of the story or not! Chi Out!