pg. 36

Freaking out...

Duncan smiled at his mate,trying to calm him down. Con said," But how is it possible? Why didn't my brother tell me? I'm ...I'm not ready for this! I'm suppose to be fighting along side everyone when we battle the assassins and the..witch! " Duncan said,as he looked at Con pacing," Con..Calm down! We have plenty of time to get those guys! Even if your not in the battle, it will be fine!" Con said," You don't understand! I got information that my brother,Austin, is the leader! Kia and Austin argued a lot! With Austin being under a spell..Who knows what he could do?!?" Duncan pulled Con into his lap and said," Con..stressing out isn't good for you or the baby..just breath." Con took a deep breath and then released it. Duncan said," Better?" Con said," Y-yeah..I needed that.Your going to leave tomorrow to go back to the Werewolf Kingdom.." Duncan said, sadly," Yeah..I have a lot of work to do back there..." Duncan was torn between duty and his mate.. Duncan said," I'm taking you there,as well." Con looked at him and then said," No, I belong here, you belong over there..I still can help with the plans on the mission..and things like that here." Con said that ,but he was holding onto Duncan's shirt. As if saying another message,that said,' Don't leave me here..alone.'

Duncan looked at Con and said," I'm not leaving you alone,here..That's why I'm taking you with me..I can only stall the guards for so long..we were suppose to leave today." Con said," I can't leave my teammates! or my friends here..C-can they come too? If I beside to go?" Duncan said," I think Smith and Luke would love if they came along."

Con nodded and so the next day,Con,Jake, Cody,Luke,Duncan and Smith went out of the thief's guild and went to the Werewolf Castle. Duncan looked at Con's nervous state,for this is the first time that Con and Duncan went into the castle with everyone knowing for sure that they were mates. Duncan said," They wouldn't touch you..There's nothing to be worried about.I promise." Con said," You don't know that..What if your dad disowns you or something?" Luke laughed and said," Man..You haven't learned anything about our king, have you?" Con shook his head. Jake said," I hear that he is a strict yet kind king.so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that, and besides..It's not like it isn't hinted to him, I mean we keep coming over here and not getting locked in a dungeon by orders of Duncan."

Con said," I guess.." Con went into Duncan's room,for being very tired from the boat ride. He was cuddling a stuffed fox that he got on his birthday from Duncan,*Flashback* Con was turning 18 that day. He woke up next to Duncan,since it was the day that he was sick from being away from him. Con's birthday was today,the day was March 12. Con didn't want to get out of bed that day,from yesterday's event. Duncan opened his eyes and said," Happy Birthday,Con." Con said,surprised," How did you know it was my birthday.?" Duncan said," Kia told me a couple months ago, I was planning on coming here today." Duncan said," Stay here..and let me get your present." Con said," You didn't have to get me anything.." Duncan said," Nonsense! It's your birthday...!" Con smiled slightly,as Duncan left and came back with a little stuffed fox.

*Present* After glancing back at that memory,Con realized that he had made a sort of blanket fort out of Duncan's blankets and pillows. Con thought as he looked at the fort above him,' Almost looks like a cave.' Duncan came in and said," What's with the fort?" Con said," I have no idea." Duncan said," You built it though..?" Con nodded,then said," Are you done doing your tasks,for today?" Duncan said," Yeah, surprised to see you still awake.." Duncan was right to be surprised and a little worried for it was 12:00 pm,and Con went into his bedroom at 9:00. Con said," Couldn't sleep...got bored,then boom! A fort was made."

Con snuggled his head into Duncan's chest,as Duncan laid down in the fort. Duncan thought,' Going to have to look up about this..' Saga said,' Mate has pup,this safe zone...It smell like us..We protect mate and pup in here.' Duncan thought,' Oh..So When the upcoming months come,Con will want to be here and not leave here..Good thing it's my room.'

In the morning,Duncan woke up to the sound of groaning. Con was groaning in his sleep,as he was snuggling into Duncan. Con's cheeks were pink,and when Con opened his eyes a minute later,his eyes were fox eyes. Duncan said," Con? You ok?" Con nodded,and snuggled back into Duncan's chest.

Duncan called Kia.Con, not taking kindly to people,besides Duncan, being in his territory,growled at Kia,who was in the doorway.Kia said," There's not much I can do about Con. He'll just want to stay in here, eat,sleep then talk to you every once and a while..And If you leave here,he'll get very aggressive.The stress and worry Con had must have made it so that his fox side came out and was here instead of him having to deal with being pregnant..." Then Kia left as Duncan said,slightly nudging Con," Con..wake up.." Con's eyes went back to normal as he looked at Duncan and said," Hu?" Duncan said," Try to stay yourself Con.." Con said,as his ears pressed to his head,"I'm tired..and hungry.." Con said this while being beside Duncan and holding on to his right arm. Duncan's wolf went crazy and said,' We have to get our mate food! Mate can't starve! We have to help mate!' Duncan said," What do you want for breakfast..Con?"  Con smiled,as his ears perking up, and said,"Pancakes!"