Chapter 12 pg.45

Conformations and pleasant changes.

Phil said," Then tomorrow,you and Con will be an Alpha and Luna..for now,I am going to check on something that was lost long ago." Phil investigated Con's and his brothers' names to find that Con, Kia and Austin were the long lost princes of Neko Nation..The kingdom was now ruled by humans and was now called 'Neko Nation' for having decorated the castle and village with cat antics. Phil said that he needed to have a talk with Con. Con reluctantly went to his thrown room,Con said," You called?" Phil said," Yes..Do you remember what your mother and father's name was? " Con said,in thought," My mother's name was Angel and My dad's name was Shadow..of course I think I remember people calling him, Dark Lord...? I don't really remember things that were in the past.." Phil said," Do you have no idea that you and your brothers are the rightful owners of Neko Nation? " Con said, "What are you talking about? They've been the humans for as far as I can remember.." Phil said, " After the declaration of you as Duncan's mate, I want you to get your brothers and have a talk with me..,ok?" Con nodded we then went out the room, and went back to the pups,that were in Duncan's and his room.

Duncan called for a pack meeting,he said," As many of you know,I am to be Alpha of this pack soon,for my father's Alpha powers are fading...Meaning that I already have a mate. Now You're probably wondering why I have not been here for a while,in the town or in this territory.And to answer that I have been with my mate. Now to most of you that have something against my mate,once I announce who it is,you can talk to me,and my mate after this meeting. My mate is Conner Bell." One of the ladies in the meeting room said, "Wasn't that one of the thief's that helped us with the 'over throw the king' assassins? " Duncan smiled and said," Yes.." One of the men and many others were coming wth the realization of how it made since, I mean literally, they were always questioning why the thief's were here and why one of them was even allowed to talk to the prince that way! One of the guards even went up to look and questioned about their relationship,and all Luke said was," Their close..Let's put it like that, and leave it at that; my friend.!"

One of the maids,that worked in the kitchen,said," Yay! We're going to learn so many different ways to cook! with our new Luna! Come on! We should be celebrating! When will you two through a celebration of this news? " Duncan said," It will be after I figure out all the things that you or your friends have to say about my mate..you know criticism? or something of the sort." Con wasn't at the meeting, he was with the cubs. Duncan's wolf said,that it had something to do with motherly instincts to stay wth the pups till they were at least a year or two old.

After the meeting, some of the oldest adults stayed, wanting to talk to this ,'Con person' and ask a couple of questions to the prince. Duncan said,to the people that wanted answers," I'll get Con,after we finish with the questions not pertaining to him. " One elder man said, " What will you do since you need an heir?" Duncan said," My mate can have children..He is a fox-hybrid.." A woman asked," Where is your mate now? I would like to see him!" Duncan said," I can go get him,but first Is there any more questions?" Nobody whole for most had wanted to meet their new Luna.

Duncan said," I'll be back,talk amongst yourselves in the meantime!" Duncan walked into the room to find the most adorable sight he had ever seen; Con and the pups;all in fox or wolf form,asleep on the bed,curled up together. Duncan whispered in Con's ear," Con..wake up,love..It's time for you to answer some questions.." Con whimpered,as he looked at the cubs, worriedly. Con shook his head and went back to rest with the cubs.Duncan whispered, "Don't make me have to carry you,my little thief.." Con mind linked Duncan and said,' Will the cubs be all right if we're not here..I mean they are asleep but..' Duncan said,' Do you want to bring them with us?' Con said,' I-i don't want them getting hurt and I don't trust any of your pack members besides two or three.." Duncan said, ' Then the sooner we get this done; the sooner you get to return to the pups. 'Con got up and said, ' ok, but I need to change and..I need you to get me my clothes over near the rocking chair...Also Can you call Kia to look after them while we're gone?' Duncan sighed and said," Ok, Con~Con~ " Once Duncan put the clothes in the side of the bed, Con turned back and got dressed, after that he looked at the two cubs and picked them up. He put them in the crib, since they always slept together,why separate them,and waste money?

Duncan went outside the room and called Kia. Duncan asked if he could take care of the kids and Kia had said, that he would be over as soon as he can,which turned out to be  after Con took a shower. Most of them watched as they saw Con enter the room. Con never really liked people staring at him and would always picture them to be looking at someone behind him. He maybe the third leader of the inter thief's guild ,but that didn't mean that he was prepared to be asked questions from people he didn't know, aimed at him. He was used to dealing with people's questions that he knew and they were not directed at him.