pg.22

Explaining the Mission for you!

They hoisted him off the ground and ran to the bathroom. Con yelled," Put me down! Where are we going? Are you guys even listening to me? Guys!?!" Cody said,"I need you to do me a favor and wear this!" Con shuttered with a blush," A maid outfit? B-but I'm a guy! And umm..I can't possibly wear something like...this. " Cody said," Please? For me?" Jake said," No! Please for me?" They kept on and on and on,till Con gave in. Con said," Fine! But only for a hour!" Jake said," The whole day! And you never have to wear that outfit again!" Cody said," If you only wear it for an hour you'd have to wear it for 24 days!" Con sighed,grabbed the outfit and went into the changing room.

He didn't step out and Cody said," Are you ok?" Con said," I can't possibly go around looking like this! It shows so much skin,this is so revealing.! It's like your clothes getting cut all over by a sword fight!"

Sensing Con's distress, Duncan went to find Con. Cody said that he won't come out of the bathroom for them making him do a dare. Duncan said," What did they make you do?" Con said," I'm not going out! I can't believe I have to wear this for a whole day.." Duncan said," It can't be that bad." Con stepped out of the room,blinded by anger, and said,angrily," Can't be that bad? I have to wear this embarrassing outfit!I'm trapping myself in the bathroom,for the whole day! And your saying it can't be that bad?" Duncan's eyes changed a little more yellow,his wolf,Sage coming out,as he said," I think you look good enough to eat." Con yelped,and went into the bathroom locking the door.

Duncan said,once Con was back in the room, to Cody and Jake," Is this one of your ideas to get my wolf to jump on him?" Jake said," That depends if it's working.." Duncan growled,and Cody said," Con's too innocent to do something like that..unless you make the move first..I mean you guys are kind of like boyfriend and boyfriend,because you mad the moves on him. You should just let it happen!" Con got dressed in his usual outfit and had the maid outfit wrapped around his arm. He said," What are you guys talking about? I heard you say my name...were you guys bad mouthing me? I have told you guys time ,and time again that speaking about someone behind their back is rude and makes you a coward;you know this right?" Jake said," We wouldn't bad mouth you! Jeez....Wait, Cody did you use to bad mouth Con?" Cody and Con said," It's a long story..."

After they sat down on the couch in Duncan's room,Cody said," Ok..When I was first joined, or did the ceremony to join, into the thief's guild ,I wasn't really happy about it.. They all seemed like going against the rules was the only way for us,poor people,to live. Con,to me, was a person that was very weird...He was too nice and he didn't seem like a person that could cut someones throat...so I bad mouthed him to my,now terrible friends. They thought they were better than everyone and they were considered the 'cool' group.Soooo I joined their group,but then my idea of Con,changed when he saved me from a bunch of people that were bulling me,when I was in high school... Of course I was really confused and asked him a question and he replied..." Con said," I replied that he's a member of the thief's guild and that us ,thieves, have to stick together no matter which or how we treat one another...besides everyone usually wants to join that group when they first join! They loss members left and right!" Cody then said," And that's when I joined their group where it consisted of Con,His older brother,Josh,and me.. Oh yeah and before you ask,Josh isn't a thief anymore,he lives in a crappy apartment,down town,and has a job as a McDonald waiter, trust me.. He gets a load of girls to go there,when they first have him as a server..."

Con said," Oh, Josh.. We haven't visited him in a while....Last time I heard,he got a nicer house and was a CEO agent..Guess he put all that training from being a thief to good use,though.Wait a second...Didn't you have a thing for Josh,Cody?" Cody blushed from embarrassment,and said," NO! I didn't,I just looked up to him as a role model...that's it!" Con said," That's why you followed him around like a lost animal cub?" Cody blushed redder, and said," I was naive back then! I am more mature now...Besides.. You look up to Kia! And I don't say that you follow him like a lost puppy!" Con said," Off course not,I would have been called, a cub ; and I depended on Kia,for pretty much everything...Kia's technically been my guardian since our..parents..." Con trailed off,eyes filled with sadness from remembering that day,and Cody wide-eyed said," I didn't mean to bring that up! I'm so so sorry!" Con said," It's fine..I mean it was a long time ago. What like 13 years ago? I'm over it,their in a better place.. But enough talk..We are on a mission here..requested by my brother..He wants us to find those bad assassins and capture them for giving assassins, a bad name...Duncan don't even question that statement..We talked about this before!"

Duncan said," I need a reminder, I couldn't take you seriously,when you were in my shirt." Cody and Jake shuttered,and yelled," W-WHAT?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN ?!" Con said," When .what happened?? I don't get what your hinting at?" Duncan said,realization written in his face,"No! Not that! We didn't do that! Just no!" Con said,as he ignored his friends weird behavior," Ok..Anyway, The Assassin Nekos was his gang,per say.So My brother was a part of an assassin organisation under their leader, Master, and they were at war with all of the vampire kingdoms so to have peace they had to go to each and every single vampire kingdom and the first one they visited was Bloodin' Castle! that's when and where Blade and Kia met! So like all things their are good and bad assassins, ones that do it for money;getting evil people killed in the process,and some that do it just to kill their enemies..Make sense?" Duncan said," So What are you saying?" Con sighed and said," Princy ,what I'm saying is that these guys are attempting to kill someone..most likely royals in the Werewolf Kingdom..which would ruin order in the world of this kingdom and a lot of other places.."

-June 28
-Leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you liked this page...or this chapter so far.I couldn't find any misspelled words or anything like that,so if you see any comment it down below! Chi Out!