pg.24

The Question

Con went out of the bathroom and saw that Duncan was taking to a man,that he beat up at the party. Dean noticing Con,said," Hello,Con.. My name is Dean. Nice to finally meet you." Con said," Aren't you that one guy that was a flirty and fighting drunk at that party?" Dean frowned and said," Yeah..I'm never going to be able to let that down,am I?" Con said," I don't know I found it funny,some people found it awesome and then others gossiped about it..Soo..I say maybe a couple more months before people forget about it." Dean said," Hopefully,any way,Duncan..I don't think your going to be able to hide your mate for a long time,I mean he is in the castle..After we kill the assassins,your going to have to make love to him..or then I'm curtain someone is going to take him from you.I mean he looks like a pup." Con not knowing who they were talking about,looked between them with a confused expression,before sneaking out of the room when they started arguing.

Con was looking for Cody and Jake,when he saw Cody and some guy.The guy had his hands all over Cody and Cody said," Let go!" Con throw a dagger near the guy's head and the guy looked over to Con. Con said," Leave my friend alone or your getting more than a warning! If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't have missed." Con walked over there and took his favorite dagger out of the wall and into his sash. Con asked Cody," Is he giving you trouble?" Cody said," He's harassing me.. He said something about the one?" Con looked up and said," You don't have any right to make my men uncomfortable..We did help this kingdom from finding the assassins.Come on,Cody. Let's go and find Jake." The guy said,as he pushed Con into the wall," Do you have any idea,who your talking to?" Con said," A werewolf with a anger issue? Or A jerk? Ohh..Maybe both." The guy put his hands around Con's neck while Cody was trying to loosen the guys hands from choking Con. Duncan yelled,with his Aloha tone at the end of the hall," Let him go,NOW!" The guy let Con go,Con fell to the ground and coughed,finally able to breath. Cody glared at the guy,and helped Con. Duncan said," What in your right mind,made you do that,Smith?" The guy,or Smith,said," I'm sorry Duncan,but how am I suppose to get my mate when this guy..." Con said,as he coughed some more,"You really are an idiot.." Cody was helping his friend,but looked at Smith with fear. Smith thought,' Oh..That was his friend,he was just trying to see what was going on..curse my jealousy!' Smith said," I'm sorry..You two. " Con laughed,putting it in the past and said," Cody's human..just so you know..you're not going to catch him by scarring him.." Smith said," Wait..why did you just laugh?" Con laughed again and said," Because I didn't know how much of an idiot werewolves could be! Besides It's not like any one was killed, so no need to apologize. Like seriously,if you went into our thief's guild,That's how normal thief's try to show who's boss,but they at least talk to them and almost strangle them..but on a side note..that actually hurt.." Cody said," Who are you? You know title and things.." Smith said," My name is Smith,soon-to-be third in command." Duncan said,as he glared,"I may have to strip your title from hurting my fox." Smith said," If I had known,I would have tried to do something peaceful..He just kept saying my and it made me mad..jealous.." Cody and Con had already left the two.

Duncan and Smith caught up to their mates. Cody said," Are you sure your ok?" Con said," Yeah..Could have been worse..if Duncan wasn't there,but in the end it worked out! Third learned his lesson and Cody,you have a maniac after you! I always knew you attracted the weird ones!" Cody,blushed and said,playfully," Shut up! I caught a couple of pictures of you and Duncan,so if you mention it! I have blackmail!" Con laughed,and said,jokingly," Where could Jake be? He didn't get himself kidnapped did he?" Duncan now caught up to the two said to Con,as he wrapped a arm around him," Like you can talk!" Con said,defensively; as he looked up and glared at Duncan," That's only because I was a fox those times and the other time it was because their were to many!" Duncan said,sarcastically, "Uh,hu..Sure." Con glared at him then got out of Duncan's embrace,since he noticed that Duncan put his chin on Con's head.

Cody looked over at them and thought,' I can't believe they aren't a couple..' Duncan seeing as it was his chance,whispered in Con's ear," Want to go on a date?" Con looked up at him and said,as he rolled his eyes at the guy,"It better not be too romantic or I will throw up." Duncan laughed and said," Thanks for the warning ,fox." Con said," Any time,Princy." Con then left with Cody as Duncan went to plan the date.

Cody asked," What was that all about.?" Con said," He asked me on a date.. I didn't except or decline ,so if he drags me somewhere it's my own fault.!" Cody said," You make it sound like it's a bad thing..but you're eyes are betraying you.." Cody poked his check as it was starting to blush,he said," Shut up Cody..Besides I don't like that guy,he didn't seem nice at all.If he doesn't know how to win you over then you walk away! Don't let him get to you..We're thieves and on a mission..We can't get to caught up..Ok?"