pg.30

On the way back home,to the thief's guild

-time skip to the next day-

Con was taking a nap,until Kia tried waking him up. Con mumbled," Kia..Let me sleep!" Kia said," Con, You shouldn't be sleeping in the middle of the day!" Con said,and complained,"It's not my fault I need a nap, That Third guy kept on having me train the guards till they got the first technic down. The guards are taking sleeping shifts,just to do their's security for today! Let me sleep!"  Duncan said,to Kia," Leave my mate be,though it is cute for him to whin and pout. I'm going to have to talk to Smith about this."

Duncan then went to see Smith after having some breakfast with his family. Duncan said," Hay Smith!" Smith,or Third,said,as he turned around," Oh,Hello Duncan! What is it?" Duncan said," The guards look quite tired today,did you put them on extra training? I mean training is good,but you need to be able to balance training,sleep and food.Con was assigned to help them train and he's out like a light. The guards aren't in tip top shape. What happened last night?"

Smith said," I might have wanted to get revenge from Con... So I had him stay up with the guards and have them practice how to use a sword." Duncan growled and said," Revenge shouldn't be your first priority.. It should be defending,you know this right?" Smith looked down and said,sadly and apologetically," Yes,Duncan. I'm sorry. I won't be blinded by rage any longer." Duncan said," Good." 

Con was packing his things when Duncan came over and said," What are you doing?" Con said,not turning around," We,Jake Cody and I, are going back to the guild. Our mission is done here...Bye Duncan." Con had finished packing and went out. Duncan said,as he grabbed Con's wrist," Some of my guards and I are coming with you." Con said,kind of agreeing," You'll have to have these.." Con then took out little stickers that said guest,in cursive with a little thief in the background. Duncan said,confused , "Thanks?" Con said," If you follow us and come in through the front door, then you have to have this sticker on your shirt or then everyone will attack you..or at least someone will." Duncan said," So your agreeing to my plan..?" Con said,honestly," No..I rather have no one know about the guild location,but in case your able to find it I rather not have you killed.. " Duncan said," Aw, you do care about your dominate." Con glared and said," Don't ever refer to someone like that..especially yourself." Duncan said,with a smirk," So You admit that I'm your Dom?" Con said,with a slight blush," Get out of my room! We will never have this conversation again! Idiot!" He then slammed the door on Duncan.

Jake said,as he went out of his room,for hearing the door slam," What was that all about?" Duncan said," Nothing...Just Con..." Jake said," Warning of advice,for you my friend,Making Con uncomfortable is the last thing you should do..He doesn't have a lot of trusted friends and people who he isn't comfortable to be around don't get some of his time..Go at his pace..Even if it's hard." Duncan said," Why are you telling me this?" Jake said,as they went to the living room,"He already lost his other brother from them being separated,Kia and Con were separated for 2 years when Con was only 12. He's used to being abandoned and not having attention..It's new to him,and it's from you with your type of status..Con doesn't have a lot of what most thief's have,being self-assured,and able to steal without content of the people living in the house." Duncan said," Soo that means?" Jake sighed and said," He doesn't steal without knowing if the people living there are able to handle being able to have the money cut. Things like that! Why do you think there aren't as much crime in Bloodin' Castle Territory then somewhere else.?Since becoming a thief from a guild,their very organized. Con has a really good system for the rules of a thief in a guild. "

Duncan,being interested in the thief's guild and wanting to know more about Con said,"What are some of the rules that you have to follow?" Cody,with a packed bag at his side,said," We have to be in groups when stealing,it's never just one person...unless your skilled enough for a solo mission. We can only steal from the rich,and only what we need....We aren't allowed to tell to much information about our guild and that's all I can really tell you..Some your able to figure out on your own..but that's all I can say." Jake said," Well..We could tell you how thief guild's were created..and how they came to be.."

Con said,as he walked into the room with a suitcase," What are you guys talking about?" Jake said," Con,Can you tell us the story about the first ever thief's guild?" Con said," Oh,sure. I remember it like it was yesterday! I was the younger member,13 at the time,Tyler and Jordan were the people to come up with the idea.So when I was able to find my brother with the rest of the group,Kia agreed and we were able to find a building...that was abandoned! We still have the first thief's guild today.We were in the Neko Castle territory. Now that one is lead  by one of the original members..The people in the group at the time matched as many of the territories at that time.Now as time went on and new territories and buildings were built,some of the groups have slip up half their members for having too many people.It worked for everyone. Tyler ,Jordan,and I made the second thief's guild for Kia being there when we found him."