pg.6

What are you talking about?

Con said," What's a mate?" Duncan sighed while Kia just smiled as he looked at his innocent brother... Besides people that he's injured. Jake came in and said," Con! Kia made pancakes!?!" Con said,excitedly for loving pancakes," PANCAKES!?! " Then he ran out the door. Jake said," Ok,now that he's gone... What do you want with one of my pack members?" Kia said," You better not do anything ,wolf! That's my baby brother! You better not hurt his feelings or you will have a lot of people turn into your enemy! " Duncan laughed and said," Was that a threat? And What do you mean pack member? You're a lone wolf... A wanderer... A rogue... That got kicked out of your pack.."Duncan, Kia and Jack went to the kitchen to see Con and Cody talking and eating. Cody said," I swear their so overprotective..." Con said," I can protect myself.. I swear their not even quiet and their in another room..." Con then looked over and said," Cody,it looks like we won't be able to get their breakfast..." Cody said," I was really looking forward to their faces when they saw that they didn't have any breakfast." Blade said," Haha very funny... Oh... It's another wolf... Great," he said 'great' sarcastically. Blade is Kia's mate,and a former prince of the Bloodin' Castle. Kia walked over to him and said," Come on, Blade. Their only here for a little while and I beat Niall would want to see his uncle.!" Blade said," Ok... But that doesn't give any excuse for those werewolves to be here! Wait.. Prince Duncan?" Duncan looked at the black-haired vampire and said,sarcastically," It's so nice to see you..." Con said," Can you guys fight each other in another room?" Kia gasped and said," Con.." He said," What? Their making it obvious that they hate each other... So let them fight outside to get it out of their system.. That's what we do at the guild.." Kia said,as he pointed an accusing finger at Con," This is not the guild! There will be no fighting! I swear! You have such a bad influence from that guild! I should trap you here!" Con shoot back with," And I have a level 10 pick lock skill.. What are you going to do with a lock picker? I'm better at the theif's guild... Speaking of which..." Con,Cody and Jake got done with their meal as they were talking, and Con said," You two should head out! I'll caught up in a second!" Niall,the little five year old, said," Uncy!" Then he went over to Con and gave him a hug,Con said," What up ,little assassin!? What have you been doing while I was gone?" Niall smiled and said," I've been good! I punched a guy to protect one of my friends! He was being a meany! " Con ruffled his hair and said," Good job! That's what a good assassin does!" Kia said," Hay! Don't tell him it's ok to punch people!" Con whispered to Niall," Got to go! The scaredy cat is after me." Con then ran out to catch up with the others,while Niall giggled at what his uncle said. Kia said," Baby, what did Uncy say?" Niall said," Uncy said that a scaredy cat was after him!" Kia shook his head as he picked up Niall,then said," Of course.. And sweetie, don't punch people!" Niall said," B-but I got bad guy! I, super hero!" Kia kissed his forehand and said," Sure you are.." Duncan smiled as he looked at the scene then went to catch up to where Con was. Duncan was found by the Royal guards and was sent back to the Werewolf kingdom. He said,to his father,angrily," I was this close to getting my mate! What is it!" His father said," Son, we need to find out who hired these assassins for your life.! And we need the people to stop panicking! I'm sorry to have to say this but... Your getting married to princess Elizabeth!" Duncan said," But father! I've already found my mate! How could you do this? I don't even know the women! Or love her!" Con, Jake and Cody went back to the thief guild ,got their money for postponing the death of the prince then went to bed. Con couldn't sleep that night,all he was thinking about the prince that let him get away from the execution. He thought,' I wonder why I even teleported him with our group.. Why do I feel like I've known him from somewhere before..? Like when I was younger or when I wasn't a thief? I wonder.." *Flashback* A four year old, Con and a five year old, Kia are at a party their mother and father hosted. Their were a bunch of people, but only 6 kids in the play area. Con looked at the other four kids,he didn't know any of them. One came up to him and said," Hi! I'm Dun! No... I'm Dunny! What's your name,hybrid?" Kia came over and Con hid behind him,not used to people wanting to talk to him,Kia said," Brother shy! Me Kia! Con behind me!" Dunny just smiled and went back to the other kids, but still went over to talk to Con when Kia wasn't there. Con didn't now how to talk being only four years old, he couldn't speak in full sentences. Con always only spoke one word with each of Dunny's questions.Dunny said," Do you have a favorite color?" Dunny,being 5 years old, spoke pretty good for a five year old,you could mistake Dunny as a teenager with how good he can speak. Con shrugged his shoulders, not having a favorite color. Dunny said," Bye Con! See you later! Mom called me to go." Dunny then hugged Con and went away. *present* Con never saw this Dunny person again, but ' Dunny couldn't be Duncan... Right? ' Con thought.,'He wasn't a royal person..then again Kia did like having such a big house and was a good leader like it was his destiny to lead.'

-I don't know what to say in these for you to know that this part is edited-