Chapter 11 pg.41

The Months went by..till,

Duncan went back to being overprotective and had Con stay in his room,but this time; Duncan stayed and was teaching Con how to read. Con was given the book of Alice in Wonderland,reading the story, he was ok at reading it all. Some of the words he couldn't pronounce; like some abbreviations ,like We're or can't. Con put the book down after having tried to read it all out load. Duncan said," You did pretty good for someone who doesn't read a lot.." Con said," Do I have to read another book? I already read three, and it's getting annoying." Duncan said," That's just because your starting with kid's books and not able to read at my level."  Con glared, and then a second later,let it go, as he said, "Can we go have some lunch?" The second month went like this,with Duncan teaching Con, how to read.

During the third month,Con was mostly submissive,unless someone argued with him. He would normally follow Duncan around. He was able to get to know Sky and George better. So during the third week of the month, Sky, George, Duncan and Con went to the park. Con was resilient for his nature as a fox wanted to stay in his make shift cave, at the castle. Some of the thief's guild members, were able to stay in the castle as they were scouting to find the witch. Duncan said," So,What do you want to do?" Sky said," Hahaha...I don't know,I just like being outside,being trapped in a tower all day and only able to come out on Sunday before having to teleported back is kind of..well..troubling." Con said," I don't think we need to do anything.! I think just enjoying the scenery from this pressing mission to just relax,is a good thing." George nodded. Con leaned on Duncan's shoulder as Jake and Luke came  over with Jake holding a picnic basket. Jake said," Mind if we join?" Duncan said," Con and I don't mind.." He looked to the others,who shook their head,saying, "You can join us!" They then had a picnic.

During the fourth week of the third month, Con was sleeping in Duncan and his room when someone went into the room through the window. Con hearing the creaking of the floor board that's over by the window,woke up. He looked around the room to see a tall cloaked person,with a big bag in his hands. Con grabbed his dagger and mind linked Duncan,' Someone's in the room..They don't look friendly..' The person dodged all Con's attacks,being pregnant didn't help Con's movements in this fight. Luckily, Duncan burst through the door as Con was knocked out with a chemical in the cloth that the person put on his mouth and nose. Duncan went through the door and was going after the person, only to realize too late,that another person was there, that knocked Duncan out,with the back of the person's knife.

When Duncan woke up, Con was gone. Duncan mind linked his beta,and all of his royal guards,' Someone broke into Con and I's room and kidnapped Con. Search for this person and we'll get Con back from them..' A couple of howls could be heard as Duncan said that,meaning that this was war.Duncan thought,' No one messes with an Alpha's mate!'

Meanwhile, Con woke up to find himself in a cage and handcuffed to a pole. Con was sitting next down on his knees and once fully conscious was able to realize the situation he was in. Con thought,' I have been kidnapped..only one more month and the baby will be ready to be born.. I can't have the baby here..I need to find a way to escape this place if I can just get the key from that guard over there..'

Just then someone opens the door,Con thought as he looked at the familiar figure,' Tooth? But isn't he suppose to be dead?' Tooth said," Surprised to see me? Well, I was knocked out when my cousin and your mate, threw me at the wall! I decided to lay low for a while till the day would come when I could get back at Duncan again! And Ohh when I found out by my informers that you were pregnant..It made me think,and that is to get back at him for humiliating me in front of my few followers,I am going to record a video of you and I. Although,during this I'll be whipping you..See how long you can hold in a scream..of course, don't worry,it won't be too bad, I mean, I need you and the babies alive.Or how else am I going to use you as blackmail, to get him to sign the paperwork?" 

Con could only look at him in fear,if it was only him then he would have at least threatened him to let him go,but with his stomach,easily able to be punched from the man,he couldn't do anything.Only listen to his evil plan, Tooth continued to talk about his plan," You see my informant was the one that healed me, she said that I make your life miserable, but what do I get out of that? I may be cruel ,but that women..Eww don't get me started..Sent shivers down even my spine. I'm only whipping you in the video..It won't be for a couple of minutes..and make it easier on you and me , just scream once...It will make it less painful. If your scaried that I am going to kill you then don't be, I just want  what was suppose to be mine, the thrown." Con said," If that's all you want then, Why not just go up there and ask for it? I mean, Duncan has a thief, me, as his mate..Do you really think, I'd go and change my ways of not stealing?  Trust me,if you prove to them that you are stronger than the people would surely respect you above all..!" Con was saying this to please the guy,if he got on his good side then he could be persuaded to let him out and go with him to the castle, only to get put in jail and hanged for his crimes.Con has been a thief for years,being manipulative is something that is second nature to him,though he doesn't use the skill often.

-July 31
- Edited, July 32
Man, I wonder what will happen next? And if Con's plan will work..oh wait, I'm the author of this book! I forgot. I'm used to writing in first person...I'm very proud of this book so far. I'm thinking of ending it on chapter 20..but it could be shorter at this rate of pace we're going.
Leave a vote or a comment if you like this story so far! I believe this is my favorite chapter! And has the most suspense in this book.! What do you think? I know this book will end eventually, but I really don't want to leave it. I think this is my best work. For in the beginning I was good at story lines and just not being able to write it down correctly but with this being written in 3rd person, I think it has more detail..Maybe just me? Chi Out! Have a good night or a lovely day.!