pg.12

Getting to know you! All about you!

Duncan looked at the clock and it was almost midnight again. Con was asleep beside him,they were watching a scary movie and Con didn't really like scary movies ,so he ended up cuddling into Duncan's chest and falling asleep. Duncan smiled at the sight. His wolf and him were content on staying here ,but they didn't want their dad to send out a search party. He kissed Con's forehead then carefully got off of the couch,to not wake Con up.

Duncan went into the castle and his beta,and best friend,Dean. He mind linked,'You snuck off to go see your mate is he or she from another region? Are they royal or normal people!? I want to know every thing about you and your mate! Do you have any pictures? 'Duncan laughed for Dean had been waiting to have him have a mate ,so that they could tease each other when they were in the same room. And Let me till you,Duncan teased Dean a LOT.

Duncan mind linked,' Very funny..but no I don't have any picture of him..wish I did though❤️..' Dean laughed at Duncan's love struck face and said," Let's go and talk about this awesome subject..somewhere else."Duncan answered his questions loving to talk about Con. He said that yes he snuck out,and that he should know from the note which he did. He said that he wasn't a royal but could be mistaken as one for his innocent and good looks. Dean asked what his name was and things like that.Duncan answered all the questions he knew and guessed on some of them. Dean's mate ,Shelby;said," Awww.. You look like a love-sick puppy..He must be a really sweet boy to have you already wrapped around his finger..." Duncan said," What? I'm not wrapped around his finger.." Shelby said," It's ok,sweetie. Dean's the same way when he talks about me..I find it very cute.." Duncan said," I just hope one day,I'll be able to get him down back over here with me.." Shelby said," When you go out,tell me. I want to meet your precious mate!" Dean said," Me too! " Duncan glared at Dean and his wolf said," as long as you don't try and flirt with him when your drunk then you can come." Shelby already knew about that,for Dean had told her immediately and promised not to do that again.

Dean said," I already promised to my mate that I wouldn't do that,Con is YOURS and always will be yours! I just can't believe you haven't marked him yet...you've known him for a month!" Duncan said," My wolf and I didn't know where he was during all those full moons..now that we know where he is,I have to claim him..I feel like something bad will happen if I don't claim him,the next full moon..I want him to be ready though.."

Con woke up and looked over to see that Duncan was gone. Con thought,' You didn't even say goodbye..Princy..Wait what's this letter on the coffee table? ' Kia read and it said." Hello,good morning Con!
When you find this letter and wake up I will be back at my house..Goodbye. I'm sorry I didn't get to say it to you,but you looked so peaceful sleeping;I didn't want to wake you up. Love you,Duncan." Con not able to read all of it only read I'm sorry,You peaceful sleeping...didn't wake you...Love...Duncan.Con smiled and thought,' Such a cute little note..' Jake came into the room after Con put the note into a drawer. Jake said," Good morning..We have a issue..We have new members and we don't have Jordan to till if their telling the truth or not.." Their was a couple of weaknesses the guild had,but the most one was trusting other people's word,when their leader was away.

After a couple of days the new people kept knocking people out left and right for the past week and when it was too late Con,Jake and Cody figured out what they were doing and why people were missing,when they fell victim to kidnapping.

Duncan's wolf stir as he noticed something was wrong. Duncan said to his wolf,' What is it?' Saga said,' Mate in trouble.. ' Duncan rushed out off the classroom that he was in and mind linked Dean and Shelby," Something's wrong. I'm going to go and find my mate...I'll call for reinforcements when I know that it's something really bad."

Con woke up to find that he was in a cell as he saw some of his other guild members in cages. He also noticed that they all looked like they were supernaturals or humans,Con looked over and saw that his tail was visible. Con thought,'they must have used something to get everyone to reveal if they were a supernatural or not.' He whimpered at the situation,he was shaking from the cold. He's a Red fox hybrid and during winter Con would be either in a warm place or asleep. He couldn't sleep under this situation and he was kicked outside in the cold in the back of some house with other people in separate cages.

Duncan came to Con's cave and went to the house only to find them empty. I mean Con owned the cave ,but the whole guild was in this house..they couldn't have all been out on a mission! Their should at least be one person or a few people here! With that thought,Duncan mind-linked Dean and Shelby," I'm going to need back up..Something's up... Or someone.." They followed Con,Jake and Cody's sent to find that they were up in the mountains

Con was freezing barely able to stay awake,yet not wanting to fall asleep in case they were able to get out or someone saved them. Cody whispered," Con just hold on..We'll get out of here!" Con whispered back,teeth chattering," Y-you don't know that..W-what do t-these people want from us? Jake whispered," Who knows? All I know is that it's bad.."

-Edited,leave a vote or a comment..Can we hit 10 votes? Since I've never reached that;it would be awesome. -Chi Out!-