pg.35

What do you mean? ...That isn't possible!

Con wanted to walk around and not stay in a bed all day. He didn't like that he wasn't participating in anything.All he was doing,was sitting in a room,eating when Duncan brought food and then sleeping with his head on Duncan's chest. Duncan said," Con..I'm not babying you, but you need to take it easy...Your tired and need sleep..I am going to get a doctor..promise that you'll stay here..till I return..And if it turns out that your not sick.Then I'll do half of the things your suppose to do today.!" Con laughed lightly and said," Deal.I'm telling you though,I'm fine!" Duncan said," Ok..I'm going to get a doctor just in case, love you;Con. <3 "

Duncan left the room and then said to Kia," I'm going to get a doctor..Can you make sure that Con,doesn't try to over work himself.?" Kia said,worried," Sure,Is he ok? Did something happen to him? Did he get injured in a battle that we had and didn't tell anyone? " Duncan said," No,he's fine. He just keeps throwing up and gets very tired after having something to eat. He maybe sick.." Kia said," Oh,ok.." Kia couldn't help but think,' Is it my fault? Did I make him too stressed? with everything that's happening...Oh no,I probably did have something to do with it! I'm such a terrible older brother! Austin would have known what to do in this situation!'

Duncan went into the doctors office in the Bloodin' Castle and said," Hello? " A lady receptionist said," Yes? How may I help you?" Duncan said," I'm here to see if I can get one of your doctors to come to," he hesitated for not knowing who the autual owner of the house was,he thought it was Kia,"..my friend's house..His brother's  sick..and we don't know what's wrong with him..." The lady said," Your name? And your friend's name?" Duncan said," I'm Duncan,and my 'friend' is Conner."  The lady said,as she typed on the computer," One second sir,and I'll get a doctor for you that is free..Mr?" Duncan said," Wolf." The ladies eyes went a little wider,as she recognized the name,as a prince. Duncan said," Shh..No one needs to know I was here mam' , just get me a doctor ,please." The lady nodded and got Doctor Ross. The doctor went to through the doors that were beside the reception and said," You needed something,Ms.Poppy.?" The lady,Ms. Poppy,said," Yes..This young man needs you to go over to check on his friend,to see if he is ill." Doctor Ross said," And you are?" Duncan said; quietly to the man, so no one hurt him," Duncan Wolf." Ross said," It's an honor to meet you.Now let's go see to your friend.."

When they arrive,Duncan noticed that most of the people weren't there.Duncan thought, 'Probably Kia's doing.' Ross and Duncan then heard people from upstairs,that Duncan recognized as Con and Kia. Con said," I'm fine! I just want out of my room! Come on,Kia! He'd never know! Just a little time outside." Kia said," No! You look so tired...Just go back to bed,Con..You could be sick! " Con said," Well then,What the more reason to get some fresh air!?" Duncan said," Con..you should be in bed.." Ross was behind Duncan watching the conversation. Con said," But.." Duncan said," No but's! I got the doctor here to check on you..." Con frowned then went back into the room. Duncan lead the doctor into the room and Ross checked his eyes,and listened to Duncan,telling the symptoms. Ross said," Hmm..Con pee into this cup and then I'll be able to make sure that my hypothesis is correct,on your..'sickness'.." Con was handed the cup and went into the bathroom. He gave the cup to the doctor and the doctor then wrapped it in plastic,then said," I'm going to go back to the hospital to run some tests..I'll be back in a couple of days after testing the results.For now,Go about your day as normal,Conner."

After the doctor left,Con said," Ha! I told you,I'm fine!" Duncan said," Can you rest for today.? " Con said," I've had plenty of rest! Now come on! You have work to do!" Duncan sighed,with a little smile,as he followed Con. Con gave him a half a list of what he normally had to do..Of course, he let Duncan do the hard bits ,besides the things that a thief has to do.

--Warning: this should only be read by 13 and older,if your not this age range please only read the first sentence--

A couple of days later,the doctor came back. Doctor Ross said," It seems...that you are pregnant,Conner." Con's eyes widen,from shock,and he said," How is that even possible??" Ross said," Your telling me...But From you throwing up,wanting loads of sleep and eating a lot,plus the test that I ran,the signs are clear. Now..It may not be certain,but I'm just telling you now,so you don't freak out when your stomach get big and other things." The doctor went out as Duncan and the rest of the group,that consisted of Kia,Cody,Jake,Smith,and Blade,went into the room. Duncan said," So what did the doctor say??" Con mumbled," I'm supposably pregnant?" Kia said,as he looked at Duncan and Con," Did you two do the naughty?" Con blushed,while Duncan chuckled. This confirmed what Kia thought. Kia said," You two are something..Hybrids are able to be pregnant even when being a male,but that only happens when the hybrid or in this case Con,fully trusts you..so Congrats.." Blade said," Yeah..congrats but That's why you use protection!" Con said," Can we not talk about this??" Jake said,as he high-fived  Duncan, "Someone got some! You finally did it, that must of took all your courage..hu?"