pg.23

Tracking

Duncan said," So your going to try and track these people..when our kingdom's most trained trackers couldn't find them?" Con said," Do you know if your dad even ordered that command?" Duncan said," Yes, and they came with nothing." Con said," Your not going any way..so we don't have any thing to talk about..Bye,Princy! Let's go get us some assassins!" Con stood up and went to go after Jake and Cody,but Duncan pulled Con,gently,to his chest. Duncan whispered in his ear," I'm joining you guys on this trip,weather you like it or not..! " Duncan didn't want any thing to happen to Con,last time he got kidnapped and he was whipped over and over. Luckily for him,they didn't do any thing sexual or marked Con,then they would be a dead man.

Duncan and Jake shifted to a wolf. Jake's was a black wolf,and Duncan's wolf was a white and gold wolf. Con changed into his fox form,it being Spring and not winter any more. They were a little slow since Cody was having to walk and take a couple of breaks.They're were some other wolves that joined them,most of the Prince's loyal guards ,with Dean,the beta. Cody was holding every animal's clothes in a backpack.Con was content to have Cody pick him up when he couldn't climb something.

Duncan said to Dean,'Soo..You picking up any sent?' Dean said,'No..I don't know how their sure of where their going.'Jake said,'You people have little faith in us..besides, Con's the real person that's tracking these assassins. Con said that we are getting close..So be wary,he picked up a succubus, three werewolves and a couple of hunters scents." Con teleported and said in the mind link to Jake,' Um..We're going to need more people..Way to many to head in their for a full attack.. Besides we also have Cody,and he's most likely going to be our weak link.." Jake said,to the pack,'We should head back..Their's too many,at least that's what Con said, we also have Cody to take into account.' Cody whispered," I really have no idea what you guys are talking about,but I have a bad feeling about this place."

They decided to go back and get more people,but being behind the group.They didn't notice one of their comrades missing. Cody said," Um..Guys! Where's Con?!" Cody was the first person to notice that Con wasn't with them since Con usually needed help to get over this hill,that was a half way point to the kingdom. Duncan looked back and said,' He must still be back there..They must have noticed us leaving...Let's Go!' They went back  and Con could be heard yelping from being carried,by the assassins.

Duncan then had blood lust from his wolf,not liking those people having his mate in their hands. It made all the other wolves stronger as well since Duncan is the soon-to-be Alpha. The person carrying Con said," Nobody move or this little fox hybrid gets it!" Duncan commanded the wolves to stop. Jake did a wolfy smile from Con's idea. Con said, 'I'll bite his hand,then you attack..I'll have to run,till I get out of his reach..Got it,my wolf friend?' Jake had just smirked, so Con bite the man's hand and the guy let go of him,Con being able to finally run from the guy.The guy cursed as Jake and the other wolves,including Duncan attacked him. Luckily,they weren't in the assassin base,they were still safely in the woods yet not far from the base. Con thought,'If only I was larger then I could have tore him to prices myself..Duncan seemed to do a good job though.' Duncan and the rest of the wolves had blood in their fur,while Con had only some on his neck from Duncan carrying Con's fox form.He didn't want to have him out of his sight,again.

They went into the castle and Duncan and the rest of the wolves switched back into human form with a towel wrapped around them. Con was whining before Duncan turned into a human,Duncan was fit, just enough to make it sexy. Con, after stepping out of his trance,whined again; wanting to be put down.The women in the house went out of their rooms to see what adorable creature was whining. They didn't get to look at Con for long as Duncan covered him with a towel,being in fox form. Duncan held him with one of his hands while the other hand was making sure that the other towel was on him. Con shook the towel off his head. 

Duncan said to Con,when he shut the door to his room," You need a bath..." Con still glaring; starred up at Duncan,for being in his arms and being a fox hybrid. Duncan said," It's your fault for being captured.." Duncan put Con down on the floor in the bathroom and turned the water on. Con thought,' Why is he doing this? I don't know this feeling..Is he trying to be loving or is he just being a gentleman,like he was taught to one of his guests? A prince wouldn't want anything from me..but he did have that dungeon..if I defied him,he hasn't done that though.I think just maybe I can go with my fox in trusting him.Enough,for him to ask me on a date.? Maybe.."

Duncan took a bath with Con and Con although his fur was covering it,he was blushing madly. I mean Duncan is in his normal form..most girls would dream to be where Con is,but all Con could focus on was how embarrassing this bath was. After Duncan cleaned Con's fur,he cleaned himself. Then he dried himself off and dried Con as well. Duncan laughed at Con,for looking the other way as he got dressed. Con faced the wall when Duncan cleaned him. After Duncan got clothes for Con,he said,"Con, turn back into a human,after I close this door ok?" Con looked at Duncan and nodded in his fox form as Duncan left the room. He got dressed and went out in his normal human form.

-June 28
-Edited, July 30
Leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you liked this page...or this chapter so far.Chi Out!