pg.40

Meeting a lost brother

Kia said," Ok..Now if any of you slack off or run away from this battle and haven't heard someone say retreat then..someone will be able to torture you..Using whips and whatever they want besides anything that's too nasty. We only have one shot  at this ,so let's make it count.Also no killing unless it is nessissary." This was the speech that Kia gave before they attacked.if thier was any time to fear Con,it was when he was fighting with great speed and accuracy. Con was mostly using his favorite dagger or a silver dagger. When they were outside ,but when he was inside he used the walls to his advantage and was able to go from one wall to the other while knocks out assassins. When they meet the leader, Con stopped and said," Austin?" Austin said,with no emotion,and his eyes a fading gray,"it's been a while, little brother." Austin then went out and started attacking him. Con was more focused on breaking the spell the witch had on him then attacking him. He didn't sense it when they separated with Austin around with him. The only thing that he could explain this was that,the witch got his oldest brother and made them the bad guys to him. So when Con was on the ground,from Austin knocking him down,he said," Brother,why are you always a big meanie to me?" The witch's spell broke as Austin remembered what Con had said that one day. *Flashback* A four year old,Con was following a six year old Austin. Austin turned around and said," Stop following me! You're a stupid hybrid!" He was the only one in the family that was a normal human. Con said," I'm going to follow you,because..you're my big bro!" Austin pushed him to the ground and Con said,tears in his eyes," Brother..Why are you always a big meanie to me?"
*Flashback ended*

Austin said,his eyes hanging back to their normal dark blue," I'm so sorry..Con..I didn't." Con hugged him and said," It's good to have you back.." Duncan was able to stop fighting and saw Con,hugging his brother. His wolf said," Grr.." Duncan then went over there and pushed Con behind him. Austin said," Who's that?" Con said," Duncan,this is my brother,Austin. I'll tell you about it later,Duncan.." Duncan whispered,as he took in Con's scent," I shouldn't have let you come in battle. You got knocked down..Someone could have stabbed you while you were hugging in the middle of a battlefield!" The people on the assassin side was mostly knocked out with some dying. Those people went into cells all having amnesia. Con said," Duncan..they didn't know what they were doing! They were under a spell from the evil witch!" Duncan said," So you want me to free them all?" Con said," After Kia checks that the spell wore off..please?" Con spoke softly for seeing that Duncan was slightly angry. Duncan sighed,and said," Fine." Con smiled a little and said," Thanks."

Con and the rest came into the thief's guild to see kids running around.Con yelled," Halt!" They all stopped running and said," Con's back!! YAY!" Con pointed accusingly at them," I thought I told you guys to be good." One, that looked similar to Con, said," Con! We were extra good! We annoyed the person in charge of us when you left and was able to steal some things from him!" Con said,proudly," Aww, That's good little thieves in training..But you should probably give those things that you stole back...After letting me see what you were able to get..Were you guys able to use the lock-picking skills I taught you?" They said," Yes,Con!" or "Yes,Sir!" Con said,fake whipping a tear," You guys grow up, so fast.! I taught you guys well!" The person in charge of them, Anthony , said," Con! You're back! Thank goodness! I was here alone with those little troublemakers.!" Con said," Oh come on Anthony, Is it just not fun to be on the other end of stealing? I mean you did steal the guild's money for some pirate coins.which may look awesome...You should have learned a lesson from this.." Anthony said," Fine, I get it, no stealing from the guild.. It could have been a worse punishment.." Con said," I don't think letting Sebastian torture you,is actually a punishment for you..Right, Anthony?" Anthony said," Oh you be quite! I don't want anyone finding out about that..and you know it!" Sebastian said,as he entered the living room," Knowing about what,Anthony?" Anthony, looked at Sebastian;his leader, and said," Oh, nothing.Sir." Anthony then left the room. Sebastian said," Did Anthony get in trouble again..? " Con just nodded,and then Sebastian said," You think that after the 5th time, he would learn his lesson to not go out of line for a thief, what's his punishment?" Con said," I don't know,your the leader that decide his punishment..And make it unbearable."Sebastian gave a cocky smirk and said," Oh. I will, don't worry about that."

Duncan and the rest were watching the scene,for in this scene Con was actually the role of leader. Con, then turned to everyone and said," We've had a long day, so why are you guys, just standing there?" Con and the rest separated. Con and Duncan ate, and then Con went to his room and slept,when Duncan came into the room and cuddled with him.

-June 17
- July 31
Leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you like this part of the story or not..Can't really read your mind,from over the Internet..Oh wait, I don't have Internet while I'm wrapping up this chapter..Warriors, I'll tell you one thing,This is probably the longest book that I've written so far.! Chi Out! Have a nice day,or a mystical night.