Chapter 6

Desiree
2 weeks later

I really traumatized Mani, cause now she doesn't even sleep in the room with me. I told the lil bitch I wasn't gon do it again, but of course Mani's sensitive ass ain't going for it.

I got out of bed and put on a t-shirt that stopped just above my knees. I could hear Sierre's voice and Mani's light snores.

When I got down the stairs I saw Sierre standing there with a water gun in his hands. "Should I do it?" Sierre asked while smirking down at Mani.

"Do it."

He positioned the water gun at Mani's face then looked back at me. "You not gon let me get in trouble are you?"

I shook my head, "Nah, I got you."

Right after I said that he squirted it on Mani's face. Mani sat up and used her shirt to get it off her face.

Sierre was laughing uncontrollably, "Ain't shit funny." Mani said while wiping her eyes.

Sierre smacked his lips, "Are you crying?"

I had to laugh at that cause he sounded just like Mani.

"No." Mani signaled for him to come here and he did. She took the water gun from him and started shooting him. "Okay. Okay. I quit." Sierre said while laughing.

Mani tossed the gun to the side, "If you do it again, we gon fight."

"You not gon do nothing." Sierre challenged Mani.

"Bet?" Sierre squared up with Mani.

Mani smacked her lips, making the same face Sierre made earlier. "This guy." Mani chuckled before going up the stairs, "You better have your room clean before you go outside." Mani said to him.

Sierre is never home, he spends so much time with Alhaja. It's so cute to me. They've been tight since they were little, they're still little but now they're 10, well Sierre is, she's 11.

"You like her don't you?" I asked him. Sierre smiled and nodded. Him and Mani's smile is so cute to me. It just melts my heart. Lord knows when Mani smiles at me it causes all types of waves and tsunamis.

"We're gonna get married one day." Sierre smiled.

"Hopefully." I smiled, "Remember what I told you about being respectful to females?"

Sierre nodded, "You said to never make a girl cry."

"Cause if you do, I'll beat your ass."

"I know mom." he started walking up the stairs, "Are you hungry?" I asked him,

"Yes." he responded. I went into the kitchen and started on breakfast. By the time I finished Sierre was sitting at the island wearing basketball shorts with elite socks and Kobes. I put his plate in front of him. "Where's your shirt?"

"I don't need one." he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "Just make sure you're here before it gets dark out. I love you."

"Love you too."

I went upstairs and started the shower then went in the room where Mani was fully dressed, on the phone with somebody.

"Imma be over there in a couple hours, ight?" Mani said before hanging up.

"Where are you going?" I asked her,

"Work."

She stood up and kissed my forehead, "I love you," she said. Mani slightly bent down to peck my lips.