Chapter 18

2 weeks later
Armani

I don't know what's happening to me, but something's going on. I find myself getting Desiree flowers every fucking day for no reason. I be saying and doing shit I never thought I would. I get to see Desiree smile more now, so I guess it's worth it.

I was sitting down on the edge of the bed watching Desiree put her jewelry on. She looked up from the bracelet I recently bought for her and made a face at me.

"Please don't leave" I whined.

"Baby, there's money to be made an we don't live here for free" she said.

I sighed, "But if you leave, I might cry."

"I gotta get this money baby"

I sighed, trying to think about how  imma make her stay with me.

"I don't want you to go yet" I said.

"I have to." Desiree said, she was taking pictures on her phone not really paying attention to the temper tantrum I was throwing.

I stood up and patiently waited for her to finish. I pulled my sweatpants down, followed by my briefs. Desiree chuckled lightly before pushing me back on the bed.

"I guess I have time for you"

*

After the way I was begging Desiree to stay, and acting like a lil bitch, I had to go do something othered than sit around the mansion. In me and Desiree's relationship, I don't trip about her making more money than me, or how rich she is. I understand that she worked to earn most of it and that's something I love about her.

We both get money, just like we both pay the bills. I'm not the type to make her stop working jus because we have plenty of money. We're dependent on each other, but at the same time we're not that dependent. 

"Where Desiree fine ass?" Milo asked.

I shrugged, "Working or at the mall. I don't know."

"She's allowed to leave without telling you where she going?"

"Yeah nigga. I know she's not out doing nothing stupid, an if she is I'll break her fucking jaw. She already know the deal." I say with a smirk.

Milo laughed, "Do she got a sister or sum?"

It was my turn to laugh, "Nigga you 18, what the fuck you gon do with a grown woman?"

"I don't even think she has any sisters." I added.

"No cousins either?"

"Yeah, but they boys. I think she's the only girl, ion know for sure."

"I just want a bad bitch. One like that." he pointed to the left of me so I looked.

"She ain't all that." I said.

Milo's eyes got wide, "Nigga you trippin. She's a straight dime, I'd fuck the shit out of her."

"Talk to her then" I said.

"Ion know" he said.

"You not a ugly nigga, I'd tell you if you were. You not broke either, so I doubt she'll say no." I said.

Milo nodded and walked towards the girl. I watched them from afar, Milo seemed to be spitting game cause she was smiling hard as fuck.

I miss my baby.

I took my phone out my pocket to see she had called me 5 minutes ago. When I called her back she answered on the first ring.

"Yes mami?" I questioned.