Chapter 27

Armani

"Yo, ju get the fuck in the car Desiree. Fuck is you taking your sweet ass time for? Damn" I say while continuously pressing the unlock button.

She stood there, eyeing me with a mug on her face. "Stop fucking rushing me." she snapped.

She purposely took her time getting in, then when she got in, she claimed she left something in the house. I rolled my eyes as she got back out the car and went into the house.

"Chill Mani" I say to myself before resting my head on the steering wheel. A whole 20 minutes went by an she still hasn't came back, so I turned the car off and went back inside.

She was curled up on the couch in nothing but a silk robe, watching cartoons while eating cereal.

"Were you gon tell me you changed your mind?" I snapped,

She looked up from her bowl of cereal and remained quiet as she drank the milk. I continued to stare at her, debating on if I should say some hurtful shit just so she can talk to me.

"Desiii" I whined, "I'm talking to you."

She continued to stare at me with a blank facial expression before getting up and going into the kitchen. I followed behind her, watching her every move.

"What did I do?" I asked,

She opened the refrigerator and got the bowl of fruit out before brushing past me and going into the living room. Deciding I wouldn't chase her around the house, I went upstairs an laid down.

I was replaying everything I said and did in my mind to figure out why she's mad at me.

I might have been a asshole to her, so I'll get her some flowers an apologize then shit would be coo between us.

I traded the Jordan's I have on for some Nike slides before leaving.

*
"I was starting to wonder when you would come and see me again." Paris said.

I chuckled, "I don't come to see you. Like always, I'm jus trynna get my girl some flowers"

So she can stop being a lil bitch.

"Yeah, whatever." she smiled flirtatiously, "What can I get for you today Mani?"

I bit my bottom lip an started looking at all my options, "Ion know.. I think I've bought her all of these before." I said.

She shook her head, "You haven't got these."

I looked over at the flowers she was pointing to. Them shits looked expensive.

"How much?" I ask her.

"That's gonna run you 160 thousand, but since I like you, I'll charge you 100 thousand" she said.

"Hell nah, I'm not spending 100 thou on some flowers that's bound to die in 2 weeks."

"They cost that much because they aren't from America." she said.

"Ion even think she's gon like these"

"It's the thought that counts, right?" she smiled.

I shook my head, "She's not that nice."

"I figured" she said.

I laughed, "What does that mean?"

"You weren't very nice the first time we spoke. The way you describe her, she sounds just like you."

"You say it like I talk to you about her a lot."

"You do."

"I wouldn't have to if you wouldn't ask so many questions." I said.