Chapter 54

Armani

"You came to see me today." Ms. Tracy smiled and I returned it. She took a step back, allowing me to walk further into her office.

"Where's Desiree?" she asked.

I took a seat in the chair that was aligned with her leather couch.

"She got arrested." I said.

"I can't say I'm surprised." she said, with a chuckle.

"So, how have you been? You haven't been cheating on her right?" she questioned.

"Nah. I haven't cheated on her in a while."

"Have you thought about it?" she asked.

I shook my head, "Nah. Ion think about that anymore. I'm growing up." I grinned.

Ms. Tracy laughed, "Good. I was beginning to grow concerned."

"Why?"

"Because every time she leaves, you cheat on her." she said.

"Yeah.. Ion know why I did that." I said quietly. "You were right tho."

"Right about what?"

"You know what." I said

"I do, but I want to hear you say it." she said.

"I didn't love her... I mean, I've always had love for Desiree, but I wasn't in love with her. I was scared to lose her so I lied to her so she could stay. Still to this day I'm scared to lose her even tho I know she never gon leave."

"You take that for granted sometimes." she stated.

"Yeah, I got that shit bad. But she know I'm not going nowhere either. The shit I do to her, she does to me. I don't know if you know or not, but she's really crazy, and annoying as fuck but I put up wit it cause she puts up wit my mood swings, the disrespect, an everything else I do to her."

"And the arguing? Has that stopped yet?" she asked.

"Of course." I said.

She made a face as if she didn't believe me and I laughed.

"I'm serious. She claims it's not fun anymore." I said while looking down at my Rolex, thinking of all the arguments we used to have.

"Armani, what the fuck do you mean you don't know her? Apparently she knows you." Desiree snapped.

I rolled my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose as I stopped at the red light. She had been bitching because I flirted with some broad in front of her. She says it's disrespectful but I ju don't see how.  

"Don't do that." she said.

"Don't do what?"

"Don't act like I'm being dramatic." she said. I pressed down on the gas as soon as the light turned green.

"You are being dramatic. I'm not fucking every single bitch that walks by."

"Yes you are."

I chuckled, "Shut the fuck up, you sound stupid an it's pissing me off."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too, bitch." I snapped before pulling over. "Get the fuck out." I said.

She scoffed, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Really. Get the fuck out, an since you like assuming shit, imma assume you got another way to get home."

"I swear I hate you." she said before getting out.