Chapter 26

Armani

We had took Sierre to the airport a few hours ago, and after explaining what he could and couldn't do, he chose to have a whole break down. Desiree ended up crying, then she told him he could stay. I had to talk Ray into going with him.

They left hours ago, me and Desiree are currently outside chilling in the pool. She was busy taking pictures, I was stalking her.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" she said,

I shrugged, "I feel like it."

My eyes roamed her body, "You're a pervert." she said.

"So?"

"Stop looking at me like that, you're making me nervous."

"Come here real quick."

She tossed her into one of the chairs close by before approaching me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my jawline.

"Yes daddy?" she looked up at me with those cute ass eyes of hers. I forgot what I was about to say, so I continued to stare in her eyes.

"Dadddy." she whines, breaking me out of my trance.

I reached around her back and unhook the bra or whatever the fuck this was. I rip her panties off with no problem, then I lift her onto the edge of the pool.

I give her one last look before slightly bending down and spreading her legs. As I was tasting her, she kept gripping my hair an shit. Any other time, that would be coo, but I'm lowkey drowning.

I'm not about to stop though, so I guess imma have to drown. I was working my middle finger inside her, slurping her juices up, and rubbing her clit at the same time.

Finally, after her orgasm she let go of my hair but then she moaned my name. I had to keep going.

She laid all the way back, I was halfway out the pool, laying on my stomach, feasting on her juices.

The hot concrete underneath me was starting to burn, but I took it like a G. That is, until she told me to take her in the house. So, I did.

While I was trying to make it all the way up the stairs without dropping her, Desiree was kissing on my neck. I managed to get all the way up the stairs without falling or dropping her.

She pulled me into a sloppy kiss, her tongue was all down my throat an shit. When I pulled back from the kiss, she wouldn't let my bottom lip go.

"Damn, can I have my lip back?"

She released my lip then pecked my lips, "Baby let's take a shower." she suggested.

I could hear my phone ringing in the room, "You go ahead, I'll be in there." I sent her off with a slap to her ass.

I went into the room and picked my phone up. It was a unknown number calling me, I don't answer those. I put my phone down and took my shirt off.

*

I pulled on some basketball shorts and laid down on my stomach. But, I kept hearing something. I got up in search of Desiree. "Baby?" I pushed the door to our bathroom open and smiled at a shirtless Desiree.

She blushed and turned away from my gaze. I closed the door, and allowed her to finish getting dressed. I decided I'd watch the news, it's been a while since I actually watched it anyway.

10 minutes into it, some nigga by the name of Deshaun was mentioned. Apparently be had just got out of jail and they were warning everybody about him. I could give a single fuck about that nigga.

I looked at the door and saw Desiree standing there, smiling at me. She had on some little ass shorts and a tank top. "Where you going?" I asked her,

"To cook for you."

"What you about to make?"

"Your favorite." she said.

"You're the best," I say while grinning.

She blew me a kiss and left the room.

*

It had got really cold out of no where, causing me to wake up.

I slipped my hands in my basketball shorts and laid on my stomach. "Baby, your food is done." Desiree informed me.

I sat up and stretched.

Desiree began feeding me, I was enjoying it. I got to look at her titties.

She put the plate to the side and gave me a Gatorade. In the middle of me downing the Gatorade, I heard a car pull up.

Desiree looked at the camera's then back at me. I knew what that look meant. I got my pistol from under the pillow and Desiree did the same.

"You got me I got you." She said.

"That's how we rollin?"

"Yeah nigga. You down to ride?"

"Most def."