Chapter 46

Desiree

I put my hair into a messy bun and looked down at my Nike leggings Mani claims are too tight.

"Are you gon change your clothes or do you want me to kill somebody today?" she said.

I was about to speak, but stopped to laugh when I saw she was taking her hoodie off. She told me to put it on, so I did, her hoodies always smell so good. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my all black timbs on. Hopefully I get to stomp somebody, it's been too long since I've last done it.

I looked down to see Mani sporting Red Bottoms. It's always Jordan's or Timberlands. She wasn't wearing Balmain jeans today either, she was wearing stone washed Mason Margelia jeans with a polo button down, the top 2 buttons were unbuttoned. 2 gold chains were around her neck and her wrist was occupied with a gold ap watch. Her hair was in a neat ponytail that showcased her waves.

"You look a lil too cute to go kill somebody. Make me want to go find something else to wear." I said before going into our large walk in closet and looking around.

"While your doing that, imma go handle something real quick." she said.

"We're suppose to be handling business together. Remember?"

Mani stood in the doorway. She had this look on her face that I couldn't read.

"Fine. I'll wait 15 minutes, hurry up." she rushed me.

*

I watched Mani get out the car and come around to my side. She opened the car door before getting my purse for me and taking my hand, helping me out her Rolls Royce. Mani's eyes lowered down to thighs. When I was sitting down, my dress had rose up a little. I adjusted my Versace dress and put my shades on before thanking her with a kiss. Mani smiled small before closing the car door and taking a step back, allowing me to walk ahead of her.

I took in how nice the mansion was. Flowers were decorated in front of it and they had a water fountain in the middle of their driveway. It looked big, but me and Mani's is bigger. There is parts of our mansion that we don't even visit. We're either in our master bedroom, the living room, or the kitchen. Other times, we aren't even home.

I looked back at Mani to see she was talking to a man. She seemed to be in a good mood today, but I could tell something was wrong. Now wasn't the time or the place to confront her about it so I'd just wait until we got home to talk about it. That is, if she wants to.

Before I could even ring the doorbell, the door opened and there stood Ciara wearing a dress similar to mines.

"You look beautiful." she complemented me.

I smiled at her, "Likewise."

She stepped to the side and allowed me to come in. The foyer was filled with men that I could tell gang bang by the way they carry themselves. She told me there would be a lot of people here but I don't fuck with people. Just Mani. Only reason why I'm here is because Mani suggested we go in case Lolo or Ro just happens to show up.

The looks I was getting from the men around me made me uncomfortable. I looked around, taking in the scenery. I spotted a table with alcohol on it. I promised Mani I wouldn't get drunk so I won't but right now I need a drink. I approached the table and fixed myself a drink.

The scent of Mani's cologne crept into my nose and soon, I felt her snake her arm around my waist. "Why aren't you talking to any body?" she asked me.

I turned to look at her. "Because I don't like people."

She laughed and took the glass of champagne from me. "Come here real quick."  she said before grabbing my hand, leading me towards a man that was smoking a blunt. Milo was standing next to him and the closer we got, the more I could see the resemblance between him and Milo.