Chapter 49

Armani

"Girl I love you, I can't fight that." I sang along to Lil Uzi in Desiree's ear.

My hands drifted down to her ass and I kissed her cheek. "I got you singing to me. My head game must be dope." she said, cockily.

"I taught you everything you know." I say before I opened my mouth, allowing her to feed me another strawberry.

She held it up to my mouth and I took a bite before looking down at the controller sitting in front of me. I had watched 3 more episodes of Naruto, now imma have to act like I didn't watch them when Sierre comes back. 

"You wanna go on a date today?" I asked her.

Desiree shook her head, "I may see one of my side bitches." she joked.

"Are you gon drop yo lil hoes? Or am I not important to you?" I questioned, deciding to play along.

"Of course baby. You're everything to me." she said.

"I better be. Keep fucking with me Desiree, imma kill you and her."

Desiree laughed, "That's some shit I'd say."

"You've said it before." I say before picking up the bottle of Hennessey that was sitting beside the bed. I unscrewed the top off before bringing it to my lips and drinking some.

"Are we celebrating or something?" Desiree asked.

I shook my head, "Nah. Why you say that?"

"You drinking henny straight from the bottle. It's been a while since I've saw you do that and you only drink when we're out, sometimes." she said.

"I'm in a good mood." I said before leaning down and kissing her.

*

Me and Desiree were chilling with blunts in rotation, looking at strippers and shooting dice. She had ju won 10 thousand dollars and I was plotting on robbing her.

"Imma go get some more henny." I say to Desiree. She blew smoke out the corner of her mouth before nodding and requesting some wings.

Just as I stood up, someone was stumbling into me. I gently pushed the female forward, trying to keep her from stepping on my expensive shoes, but to no avail. Her heel landed right on the tip of my shoe and I took a step back before looking down at them.

I looked at the female and smirked, taking in how cute she is. The dress she wore complemented her every curve and her titties sat up perfectly. On her chest, was a tattoo that looked like a knife, but it was colorful and it made me take some interest in her.

Hearing Desiree clear her throat snapped me out of my trance. "My fault shordy." I apologize to her, even though it wasn't my fault.

She stared at me and by the way she was standing, I could tell she was drunk. She fell forward, into my arms and I dropped her, not knowing what else to do.

"Who's bitch is this?" I could hear Desiree ask and I shrugged. This was the first time I'd seen her.

"She's cute tho." I say before stepping over her, but I stopped when I realized Desiree wasn't walking beside me. I turned around and looked at her.

"Girl come on." I said.

"We can't jus leave her on the floor. At least put her on the couch." Desiree said and I rolled my eyes before ordering one of the bouncers to take care of it.

Desiree walked alongside me as we made our way to the bar.

"We're taking shots?" Desiree asked me and I shrugged, not really giving a fuck.