Chapter 36

Desiree

I was seated next to Mani, we were at this marriage counseling place. I actually wanted to better our relationship, but Mani was too busy looking down the woman's blouse. I sighed and face palmed myself.

"What exactly has been the problem?" Ms. Tracy asked.

We both started to speak at the same time, but Mani stopped talking and sat back in her seat with a attitude. "We just started having problems again." I said. "Mainly because she's disrespectful and she refuses to take her medicine."

"I only did that once, had you not left me I wouldn't of done it." Mani snapped.

Ms. Tracy sighed, "So what happened?" she asked me.

"It all started when she stopped taking her medicine,"

"Is that true Armani?" Ms. Tracy asked,

Mani mugged her, "It's Mani." she snapped, making me giggle under my breath. "And no, it's not true." Mani shifted in her seat and looked over at me.

"I've been seeing Moriah for 3 weeks now. It's hard for me to get rid of her because she's really clingy and believes we're in love." Mani said.

I slapped her, "She believes it because you told her you loved her didn't you? You need to stop fucking virgins." I explained.

"See what I mean? She's always putting her fucking hands on me, and we're always arguing." Mani said to Ms. Tracy who was writing stuff down on her notepad.

"You make me so mad, I don't be knowing what else to do." I admitted.

"Do anything but put your hands on me. It pisses me off, sometimes." Mani blew me a kiss, "Other times it makes me want to bend you over and--"

"Please don't finish that sentence." Ms. Tracy said.

I chuckled.

Mani threw her hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying."

Ms. Tracy sighed, "Back to the Moriah situation.. You should try and get a restraining order."

I nodded in agreement but Mani shook her head before looking down, "It's not that simple."

"The fuck do you mean, 'it's not that simple'? You already treat her like shit, how hard could it be?" I snapped.

"But that wasn't me.. I need to apologize for all the shit I did."

I sighed in defeat, I know if I was the girl I'd want an apology.

"So that takes care of the Moriah situation." Ms. Tracy smiled. "Now who is Nicole?"

Mani looked at me, and I looked at Ms. Tracy, I don't know how to word what I'm trying to say.

"You want the whole story?" I asked,

Ms. Tracy nodded, "That would be nice."

"She kept trynna do shit I wasn't with, so I told her bitch ass to go do it on somebody else and that's how Nicole came about." Mani smirked at me.

"Why don't you tell her how you fucked Nicole twice." I said.

Mani smiled, "Yeah I fucked her twice. It's not that serious." she shrugged.

"You fucked her and some other girl too." Mani added.

"Can we find a different word please?" Ms. Tracy said.

Mani rolled her eyes, "I'm tired of her blaming me for cheating when it's all her fault. I wouldn't of had relations with them other hoes if she would've been a better wife and friend." Mani looked at me, "Instead of asking why I did what I did, ask yourself why you left me the other day cause if you needed me, I wouldn't leave your side. I feel like you don't care anymore, I'm starting to wonder if you ever cared because every time shit gets hard, you leave."