Chapter 7

Armani

I mentally rolled my eyes at Sierre's principal. He was blowing my fucking phone up all day just to tell me Sierre beat a little kid up and threatened some girl. It took me and Desiree 20 minutes to get here. I don't know why he felt like that shit was important.

Desiree looked mad, I already know she's gon beat his ass but I honestly don't see anything wrong with this.

"So, what happened again?" I asked,

"He just told us, were you not listening?" Desiree snapped.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes before looking at Sierre. He seemed nonchalant, and if I was in this situation I would be too.

"This is his third altercation this year. We're going to have to remove him." he said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, "Ion think that's necessary. People's kids shouldn't fuck with him, then we wouldn't have a problem."

The principal looked taken back by my choice of words, but I don't give a fuck. Both me and Desiree paid a lot of money just for him to go here.

"It's not other people's kids. It's your son that seems to be starting all the trouble."

I already knew that was a lie because Sierre doesn't talk to any body besides his family.

Sierre got up and left, making sure he slammed the door on his way out.

"I'm so sorry." Desiree apologized before going after him.

"Don't apologize for this shit." I said to Desiree. "I think you and this punk ass school are being dramatic." I stated in a calm voice.

"Call it what you want, but he's no longer allowed to be at this school." he said.

I stood up and nodded, "He don't need to be at this school anyway."

As I was leaving he told me to close the door, but I purposely left the door open.

When I got outside to the car, Sierre was sitting there with a attitude. "Did you hit him?" I asked Desiree.

"Was I not supposed to?" Desiree said, dryly.

"You didn't even ask him what really happened. You just gon believe that old ass nigga over him?"

Desiree rolled her eyes and looked at Sierre. "What happened? And you better tell me the truth."

Sierre shrugged, "I don't know."

"Fuck you mean you don't know? You beat that little boy up for no reason?"

"I guess."

Desiree looked at me and shook her head before starting the car up.

*

"So you're telling me, Sierre might be bipolar?" Desiree seemed like she didn't want to believe me, but all the signs were there.

"Yeah, we can take him to the doctors so we can know for sure even though I already know he has it."

Desiree sat there, taking everything I just said in.

"That explains a lot." she said, more to herself than me.

She looked up at me, "I don't want him to be treated different."

"Just because he might he bipolar doesn't mean he's dumb, cause he's really smart. He just can't control his emotions and doesn't like to be around certain people. He's coo Desiree."

"I hope so."

*

Desiree

I was sitting back, watching Mani show Sierre how to pop a wheelie on a dirt bike.