Chapter 35

Armani

I was strongly debating on if I should kill Desiree or not. I really wanted to do it, but then I'd have to face the consequences and I didn't want to. She can live for now, I guess.

But that doesn't mean I'm not gon slap the bitch. I looked down at the stitches in my thigh, then back at Moriah.

She was being hella clingy and it was pissing me off.

"Are you going to tell me how this happened?" she questioned.

I rolled my eyes, "Can you shut the fuck up and stop asking all these fucking questions before I back hand yo dumb ass?" I snapped. I gave her a look of annoyance and watched as she cried.

"What the fuck is you crying for?" I barked.

"Why do you treat me the way you do? You weren't like this 2 weeks ago." she said.

I stopped taking my medicine because it got tiring. I get tired of being drugged up and not being able to express how I've really been feeling and when I don't take my medicine, all my feelings come out.

Whoever don't like it can suck a dick and die for all I care. I'm that nigga, been that nigga since I was a shordy. I dare somebody to say something I don't want to hear. The only person that usually gets a pass is Desiree, but I'm not fucking with her. Fuck that bitch and fuck this marriage. If I didn't love her stupid ass the way I do, I would be signing divorce papers right now.

I don't even know why I love her anymore. I thought I'd be tired of her, but I'm not. In fact, I actually miss her.

I just want to slap her one time, then I'll take my medicine and shit will be back normal between us. I'd have to hear her bitch about my behavior first, then she would make me explain why I did what I did.

*

I limped towards her porch and walked right in. She was seated on the couch with 2 niggas in the room. Ignoring the looks they were giving me, I approached Desiree and slapped her as hard as I could. Before she could hit me back I grabbed both of her hands.

I noticed the 2 niggas were getting up, I gave them a look, daring one of them to touch me. Instead, the light skin guy grabbed Desiree while she threatened to kill me, and took her to the back room.

The brown skin nigga on the couch was giving me a death glare. "She stabbed me and shot me twice. I was just getting my hit back." I shrugged before opening my pill bottle and taking 2 of them without drinking anything.

I should be normal in a hour or so, until then, imma eat and take a nap. "Did she cook?" I questioned the nigga on the couch. He continued to stare at me, I rolled my eyes getting annoyed before going into the kitchen to see for myself.

She had all types of food sitting out, and I wasted no time in making a plate and eating. Once I got full, I went outside to my car and reclined the seat all the way back. I made sure I had my gun next to me before closing my eyes.

*

I woke up 3 hours later and smoked a blunt before going inside. I noticed the 2 niggas were gone.

I could hear Desiree talking to some one on the phone. I slowly approached where she was, "I only hit you because you deserved it. Now can we move past this? Please?"

She hung up on who ever was on the phone and studied my face closely. I sat on the edge of the bed, a good distance away from her before clearing my throat.

"I did it because you weren't around to pay me any attention. I know I say I don't like attention, but I need it from you. I cheated on you so you could come back, and because I felt like it." I shrugged.

"And I do care about your feelings, I didn't mean that, but I meant everything else, I think." I shook my head, "Nah, I didn't mean any of it. I'm so sorry baby, I need you." I whined.

She continued to stare at me with a unreadable facial expression.

I groaned, "Why can't we just kiss and make up already?"

She continued to ignore me.

I sighed before getting on my knees in front of her, "Please Desiree? I swear to God I won't do it again." I rested my head on her thigh.

I'm on my knees begging for this bitch to take me back, but she's being stubborn. I'm about to leave and fuck another bitch if she keep acting like this.

"I want to work on our marriage. This isn't healthy." she said, quietly.

I agreed before taking her hand in mine and kissing the back if it. I slowly leaned up, careful not to hurt my leg, and kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, then her lips.

"I promise I love you so much. I'm sorry for everything I said and did.. I didn't mean it." I said.

She nodded, "I'm sorry too. I'll do better." she mumbled.

I smiled small, "Now can I have my wife back?"

She smiled too, "Yeah"