Chapter 35

Armani

I sigh and sit back in my chair, patiently waiting for Busta to finish this interview. I don't even know why she asked me to come with her, knowing I get bored easily. I couldn't sit still, and my head was starting to hurt due to all the crying I did over Desiree last night.

I was biting my finger nails to keep me from falling asleep.

"So I hear you and Desiree are getting a divorce" the man said to me.

"Where you hear that?" I asked,

"It's all over Instagram"

"Nah, we not getting a divorce."

"Why don't you wear your ring?" he asked.

I look at Busta who shrugged and slouched back in the seat, while texting someone.

"I don't know"

The man nodded. "What exactly is going on with you and Desiree right now? She's been getting a lot of hate from your fans and vice versa."

I sigh, "People don't know what they talm bout an I guess I never cleared it up. She always gets judged because she grew up wealthy, they say she doesn't know what it's like to struggle an they think she's stuck up an that's not the case at all. She's a good person with a big heart. We may come from 2 different worlds, but that didn't change the way I viewed her."

"I know what it's like to struggle, just like Mani does too. We come from a fucked up area but I made sure neither of my kids didn't. I gave them everything I didn't have. Ain't that what every parent wants to do?" Busta said.

"Just to put this out there, I honestly don't give a fuck about nobody's opinion, except hers. So all her fans, can suck a d--"

Busta snatched me up by shirt before I could finish.

"You need to chill fam" Busta said.

*

"What you trynna get into?" Busta asked me.

I shrugged, "Anything. I really don't give a fuck."

"I feel like doing a hit." Busta said.

"Let's do it then."

My phone vibrated, letting me know I had a text. I wasn't about to answer it until I saw it was from Sierre, telling me he wasn't home.

"Do you think I should discipline Sierre more?" I asked Busta.

She shook her head, "He's not a bad kid, just rude as hell. You not gon be able to change that about him, it's just the way he is." Busta said. "Desiree used to be the same way, but eventually she grew out of it."

"He's bad as hell. Ion be knowing what to do with him. Like, the other day, I caught his bad ass painting on the floor."

"Did you tell him to stop?" she asked,

"Nah. I acted like I didn't see it an went to take a nap."

Busta laughed, "You can't jus let him get away with everything."

"When he does something, Desiree always handles it, but lately he's been around me so he ju been doing whatever he wants." I say while looking out the window.

"Your accent been getting stronger" Busta pointed out.

"Yeah, I know."

The car came to a stop and Busta started loading a gun.

"We jus gon go in here and kill everybody, aight?" she said before getting out the car.

I got out too and followed her inside. Some people were in the middle of doing business. A group of men and a woman. I noticed 2 suit cases filled with money sitting on the table next to a man holding a AK47.