Chapter 34

Desiree

I was currently out having a drink, listening to some nigga spit game, only cause I've been in a good mood. It was all fun and games until he mentioned Mani. My smile dropped as I picked up the bottle of champagne and slapped him across his face with it. He fell to the ground and began making all types of noises. I simply downed the rest of my drink and stepped over him like nothing happened.

I don't know why people love bringing her name up anyway. Hearing Mani's name puts me in a bad place. It pisses me off to the point where I want to go shoot her. But tonight I really want to get fucked up, so that's what I'm about to do.

*

"I fucking hate you Mani" I yelled into the phone.

"Girl it's 4 in the morning. You called me to say that?" she said, sounding bored.

"You don't understand how much I fucking hate you. I hate you with a passion but at the same time I love yo dumb ass. I fucking love you Mani" I say with my words slurring together.

"You been drinking huh? Where you at? Imma come get you." she said.

"Don't come get me" I snapped. "I don't fucking need you"

"You can't even talk right. You do need me, ju tell me where you are" she said.

"I'm not telling you"

Mani chuckled, "Too fucking bad, cause I already know. Imma be pulling up in 10 minutes" she said before hanging up.

I went back inside and started drinking again. I even started a whole conversation with some random girl.

"Like, she's really cute, but has problems committing to me" I say while taking another sip of my drink.

The girl was actually giving me advice, as if I was gon use the shit. When I smelled weed and cologne I just knew it was Mani.

"I missed you daddy" I cooed before pulling her into a sloppy kiss. I bit down on her bottom lip as she pulled back.

Mani narrowed her eyes at me before taking my hand and leading the way out the club.

"Where we going daddy?" I say while pulling the door handle.

"Stop Desiree, that's not my car" she pointed to the one next to it, "This is" she opened my door for me.

"You want me to take you to your mom's house? Or wherever the fuck you been"

"I want you to go home with you so we can fuck all night" I said.

"No. I'm taking you to your mom's"

I frowned, "You're for real saying no to me?"

"That's yo fucking problem Mani. You never give me what I want" I say, on the verge of tears.

Mani didn't say anything.

"You don't miss having sex with me?"

"You're drunk Desiree. Jus sit the fuck back an chill."

I ignored her and leaned over, placing a soft kiss on her jawline, I went down lower to her neck. My hands went to the bottom of her shirt, I slightly lifted it up, and began taking her belt off.

Mani grabbed my hands and gave me a look that I found so sexy. I bit down on my bottom lip as my eyes lowered down to her full pink lips.

I miss kissing her.

"So are we gon fuck or not?" I ask,

Mani remained silent as the car came to a stop. I looked out the window to see we were outside my mom's house. I frowned and looked over at Mani.