Chapter 23

Armani

"Mani, can you go to the store for me?" Desiree asked,

I grabbed my car keys, "And get what?"

"And get what?" she mocked me, "Get some fucking food nigga, what else?"

"That's not my job."

"So who's job is it?"

"Yours. You the one that be cooking every goddamn thing anyway."

Desiree sighed, "Mani, just go to the store please, and take your bad ass son with you."

She pushed me out the room and slammed the door in my face.

"This bitch trippin." I mumbled before going down the hall to Sierre's room. He was sitting on the floor playing the game. "Come to the store with me."

"Can I finish the game first?"

*

Somehow I ended up playing the game with him. I didn't realize a whole hour had passed until I got a call from Desiree. I guess she thought we left.

"Yes?"

"Get me some Wendy's." she said.

"And 1 nigga." Sierre screamed.

"Wow, I told you to go to the store an you playing the game with Sierre." she hung up and I sat there, waiting for her to come in here and yell.

"Is she coming?" Sierre asked,

I nodded and watched as he started cleaning up his room. He didn't clean anything, he put it all in his closet.

"I told yo disobedient ass to go to the store." Desiree said. "Instead you in here playing the game like the big ass kid you are."

I stood up, "Imma go right now."

*

"Is that everything?" I asked Sierre,

He didn't say anything so I turned around to look at him. This nigga was looking at flowers an shit. "We should get mom some flowers."

"You get her some flowers."

I'm not that type of nigga to be getting Desiree some flowers. Sentimental shit like that ain't how I move. I'm a fucking thug, I wish I would get her some flowers.

After he got the flowers, I had to drive all around the city to get Desiree some fucking food. She didn't know where she wanted food from, but she's about to figure out.

"Make up your mind Desiree." I said.

"I'm not even hungry anymore Mani." she yelled before hanging up.

I ended up getting her some Wendy's, I wasn't hungry and Sierre got Chinese food.

"Can I get these new Jordan's that drop on Saturday?" Sierre asked,

"You can get anything you want." I said while pulling up outside the mansion.

When I looked at him he was smiling, "Forreal?"

"Yeah," I reach in my pocket and give him 2 crispy hundred dollar bills. "There you go."

Sierre insisted on taking the groceries inside, so while he was doing that, I went upstairs.

"Baby, I'm sorry for yelling at you." I apologized.

"It's coo, I should be used to it by now." she said, on the verge of crying.

I sighed, "Don't cry."

She wiped her eyes, "Why wouldn't I? All you do is yell at me."

"I'm sorry." I gave her the bag of food as watched as she smiled.

She's such a crybaby.

I looked down at my watch, "Ro should be here soon." I said.

Desiree nodded, "I'll be down there."

I laid down while she was sitting up, eating.

"What if she already knows I killed Tammy?"

"Then she knows." I turn to look at her, "If you're worried about her doing something to you or Sierre, don't. I got this baby, okay?"

"I'm not worried about me or Sierre. I'm worried about you."

"Me?"

"Yeah." she stopped eating her food so I knew this talk was getting serious. "Mani, what if I lose you for real this time?"

"What makes you think you'll lose me?"

"I have a bad feeling about this."

I pecked her lips, "Everything is gon be coo baby."

"Say it again so I can feel better."

"Everything is gon be coo baby."

I'm up to something 😈😈