Chapter 32

Desiree

I sighed and balled my fist up, only to place it under my chin while I watched Mani with a raised eyebrow. I was being the stalker I truly am and went through her phone, finding out she had a girlfriend. I was waiting for her to tell me she would break it off with her, I hadn't planned on hitting her. The reason why is because she was going through one of her stages with her bipolar disorder.

This one, I wasn't familiar with. Usually she gets really angry or emotional but this time, she hasn't said a word. She's just sitting here staring at me with a intimidating look. I'm low key scared to tell her to stop looking at me like that because I don't know what she would say or do.

I wasn't about to look away though, so were just sitting here staring at each other, almost like a staring contest. I studied her face to see she had a look of anger on it. I sighed, preparing for her to yell at me for no reason.

I didn't even know why she stopped taking her medicine, we were just coo yesterday.

"Baby..." I was waiting for her to say something or for her face to soften but it didn't happen. She continued to stare at me.

"Why did you stop taking your medicine?" I asked in the softest voice possible.

She was saying something, but I couldn't hear her. It was pissing me off but I had to be patient with her, this is Mani, the love of my life.

"Baby, can you speak up."

"I said I don't know where they are." she snapped, "You don't fucking listen."

"You're not about to sit here and yell at me when I'm trying to help you." I said.

"Fuck you and your help, I don't need it." she barked.

I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from saying something I'd regret.

"Do you remember where you last had them?" I asked, trying to remain calm.

"If I did, I'd have them right now." she said, "Just stop talking to me, I can figure this shit out on my own."

I'm tired of her saying that to me. She doesn't know how much it hurts and it pisses me off. Me being mad isn't what she needs right now, so I'll distance myself from her.

I got up and went towards the back room and grabbed my MCM bag to put some clothes in it. I didn't know where I was about to go because I don't have friends, just Mani. Ain't no telling how long Mani will stay like this. I don't want to see her fall apart, or listen to all the foul shit she was going to say to me.

I put all my personal things into the bag along with a few outfits. I wasn't going to take my phone, but Sierre calls me around 7 every day and we talk until he falls asleep. I'd have to block Mani's number from my phone because I already know she's gonna sweet talk me into coming back, only to act a ass again.

I'm doing something I've never done when it came to Mani; I'm being strong.

I slung my back pack over my shoulder and grabbed my purse, sliding my phone inside I went to the front of the hotel where Mani was sitting there, with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head laid over top of her knees.

It was as if she sensed my presence, she perked up giving me a chance to see that she had been crying. Her face was red and she was breathing heavy. I hated to see her like this, but I had to go. All of this could have been avoided if she would've kept taking her medicine. I'll never know why she feels like she doesn't have to take it.

"Please don't go baby, I need you." she said in a soft voice, reminding me of Sierre. I almost gave in, until I came back to my senses.

"Call me when you get your shit together." I said, even though I knew for sure I was going to block her number the minute I left.