Chapter 32

Desiree

I put the extended clip in my gun and took another hit from the blunt.

"She's not about to keep fucking with my emotions an get away with that shit" I mumble before getting out the car and letting shots go at Mani's car.

Mani got out the car and started bussin back, so we was jus shooting at each other. Until I ran out of bullets.

I cursed loudly and angrily threw my pistol in my car.

"Desiree? Bruh what the fuck wrong wit you? You trynna kill a nigga now?" Mani said while tucking her gun in the front of her jeans.

I ignored her and got in my car, but of course Mani just had to come and talk to me.

"You coming over tonight right?" she asked.

"That was a one time thing." I said.

"So you telling me, I can't hit anymore?"

I nodded, "That's exactly what I'm telling you"

Mani smacked her lips, "Aside from Sierre. That's the only good thing in my life right now"

"Call one of your other bitches" I said.

"I want you, fuck them other bitches."

"You say that now, but later it's gon be a different story." I start my car up and look at her.

"Jus don't shoot at me again. You lucky I didn't kill you" she said.

"So are you"

"I'm serious Desiree. Stop doing crazy shit."

"I'm crazy, I can't help it."

She remained silent for a little bit, but then a small smirk played across her lips. "You sure you don't want to come over?"

"I'm sure"

"Ju lemme eat yo pussy one more time, please?"

I chuckled and shook my head, "No"

"You know how much I need you in my life, you can't jus leave me. Nothing is the same with you gone. I can't even fucking sleep at night, cause I be thinking about you."

She studied my facial expression, "You don't think about me anymore?"

"I be thinking of ways to kill you, but othered than that, nah. I don't."

"Girl you know you love me"

"I don't. I fucking hate you right now"

I studied her facial expression to see a look of hurt. "I suppose you want me to tell you I love you now, huh?"

Her jaw clenched, "You can't fuck with my feelings like this Desiree."

"You do it to me."

"But you can't do it to me. I got real problems. I have to take medicine because of it."

"You say it like it's my fault"

"It is. You fuck with my mind a lot. An every time you leave, I lose it."

"What do you want me to say Mani?"

"Say you'll stop fucking around come home."

"So you can hit then dip?"

"Have I ever done that to you?" Mani said.

Police sirens were nearby, so she got in the car with me and we drove a couple miles away.

"If I start taking this serious and go see Ms. Tracy more often, can I have you back?" Mani asked.

"Why can't you just let me go? You obviously don't want to be with me anymore."

"I do want to be with you."

"Ion think you do."

"I'm in love with you"

"Oh" I say while looking down at my nails.

"I have been for a while, but shit is complicated now Desiree. I'm not the same Mani I once was, an it's hard for me to stop doing what I'm doing now. Imma take this more serious, an do whatever I have to do to get you back."

I chuckled, "You made me promise not to fuck somebody else when I left. But then you turn around and do it. I killed 3 niggas while I was gone just for speaking negative about you. I--"

"What you want me to do? Kill her? That's what you want?"

"Do whatever makes you happy Mani."

"This ain't about me right now. It's about you. I don't want to lose you to something stupid."

"Then stop doing stupid shit Mani"

"I will"

"When? Please let me know."

"Now"

I laughed.

"Ion think this shit funny Desiree."

"I do. I think it's fucking hilarious how when you fuck up, I'm suppose to take you back like nothing happened. I gave you 2 months to do better, and for some time you were good. But now, it's starting again an you keep breaking my heart over and over again. I guess it is my fault tho, I fucked up when I cheated on you. 10 years pass an you still doing the same shit. When you gon grow the fuck up Mani?"

Mani remained silent and so did I.

"I'm sorry for everything. If you want me to let you go, I will. Well, imma try but it's not gon be easy." Mani said quietly.

"It's not suppose to be."

I looked up at her to see a tear sliding her cheek. She wiped it away before looking at me.

"It's your world." she said before getting out the car.

I strongly debated on getting out and going after her, but I couldn't. We have to let each other go cause this isn't working out.