Chapter 33

Desiree

Since I left Mani the other day, I haven't been doing much but facetiming my son. Sierre looked just like Mani, but he acts just like me. The other night, I watched him get angry because be lost on 2k. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Him and Alhaja aren't friends anymore. It made me question what exactly went down because I know he liked her a lot. He told me they got into a disagreement over something, but wouldn't tell me what exactly it was. Sierre can be a asshole just like Mani, so there's no doubt that he said something rude to Alhaja.

I don't want Sierre to grow up and be a lady's man. I want him to be dedicated to one woman. He has no clue what me and Mani went through before he was even born.

"What's wrong? You look like you about to cry?" Sweet asked. He was sitting across from me with one of his friends named Marcus.

"It's Mani isn't it?" Marcus asked,

Sweet and Marcus had been keeping me great company these past few days. They weren't the type to go out to clubs and party. They both preferred to stay home and kick back, which I'm all for.

"Do you know a Moriah?" I asked,

They both looked like they were thinking, "I don't know her personally, but my sister hangs around her a lot. Why?" Marcus said.

"Her and Mani mess around." I said, hugging the Versace pillow next to me.

"Are you sure? I know where she lives, we can pull up on her and you can find out everything you need." Sweet said.

I nodded, "Let's do that."

*

I wasn't going to fight the girl. The way I'm feeling right now, I'd probably kill her and if any body should die, it would be Mani. I just might kill her for real this time.

I knocked on the door and soon a very pretty woman came to the door. She was dressed in a crop top and some little ass shorts.

"Do you know Mani?" I asked her,

The girl blushed and smiled, confirming everything I had heard. She definitely fucks with Mani.

"Yes and may I ask who you are?"

"Her cousin.. Do you know of a Desiree?" I asked,

"The model? Yeah I've heard about her."

"Then you would know she's with Mani."

"Mani told me she doesn't have a girlfriend, besides me of course."

I nodded and walked away to keep from beating her ass. Now I'm about to go and kill Mani.

"Don't do it." Sweet said, as if he read my mind.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"You should give her time to end it." he said.

"You're giving her a week to get her shit together anyway." Marcus chimed in.

Her week ends in 4 days, she better have everything sorted out by then.

But then I started thinking about Mani having feelings for this girl and decided against it. Imma pop up on her tomorrow.

*

Armani

"Who's Desiree?" Moriah questioned with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged, "Ion know."

She slapped me across my face. Why she did that? I don't know. But that wasn't very smart of her. I haven't been taking my meds and I don't give a single fuck about her.