Aware not Insecure

Bria'Marie Pov

"Hurry up kids we gotta go!"I yelled pouring coffee in my mug."Ma! AJ hid my shoe!"Aubri yelled.

"August find your sister's shoe!" I yelled."She being mean to me."AJ said.

"Aubri stop being mean to your brother and AJ find Your sister's shoe. Yall got one minute or I'm coming up there!"I yelled. "Yes ma'am!"they yelled back.

Justin came in the kitchen carrying Jade and Jada.

"Good morning baby."Justin said kissing my cheek.

"Morning Love, you're taking the twins to daycare today."I said.

"Alright baby and when I get back we'll go out somewhere." He said.

"That sounds nice baby."I said giving him a kiss.

Aubri and AJ came downstairs ready to go.

"Mommy loves you, have a good day at daycare."I said kissing Jade and Jada's cheek. "Wuv wu too"Jade and Jada said.

"See you later baby."I said giving Justin a kiss. Aubri, Aj, and I then left to take them to preschool.

"Ma when will we see daddy? He said its up to you when he can come"Aubri asked. "Yea." AJ cosigned.

"Hopefully tonight."I said.

Justin moved us to New Jersey, which I should have never let happen because it's keeping August away from Aubri and AJ. August was pissed when I told him we was moving. The only time he can see the kids if he comes down here or we take them down there.

"Yay."They said dancing in their car seats.

"Your dad is gonna stay with us for the last week of preschool and yall will go back with him for the summer."I said looking at them through the rearview mirror.

"okay!"they said.

"I'm going to show daddy my toys."Aj said.

"No daddy is going to play with me."Aubri said. They started arguing about who August would spend time with.

"Hush! He's spending time with both of yal."I said ending their argument. They went silent the whole ride. I dropped them off at preschool and left for my photo shoot.

August Pov

Falling asleep at the studio was not a great idea. I wasn't expecting for that to happen. I was just writing music and dozed off to sleep. I left my suitcase at the house even though something told me to put it in my trunk. The kids would be out of school anytime soon, but I haven't gotten to the house yet. Rushing to my house I called Bria

Phone call

Bria-Hello?

Me- I won't be able to pick them up

Bria- oh ok bye *Hangs up*

end of phone call

She be rude to a nigga, I just be wanting to know stuff, but she be short talking me and hanging up. Like I do understand she be busy but yeen gotta do me like that. She must thought I wasn't coming.

I quickly got my stuff and headed to where my jet was supposed to be. My jet left cause I was real late, so I had to wait for it to come back.

Bria Pov

I'm really getting pissed off. I had to cut my last photo shoot short because Justin said he couldn't pick up the twins and now August said he couldn't pick up the kids. He probably not even showing up. The twins daycare not even close to where I'm at. So I'm rushing over to get them, then I get the kids.