Jermaine

Bria Pov

Chris told me I should get out the house more, since I look depressed.
So he took me to the studio with him.

I was chilling with them as they listened to beats for a song."You like that?"Chris asked. "Yea,I like it."I said as I bobbed my head to the beat.

Next thing you now J.cole walks into the room.

Omg omg omg omg. Didn't want to meet him this way damn. I look like a bum that Chris found on the streets.

I watched as Chris and him dapped. He looked at me and reached his hand out for me to shake. "Jermaine."he said shaking my hand.I know who you are daddy 🙄😩💖💦.

"Bria'Marie ."I said back as we shook hands. His eyes gazed into mines. He let go of my hand once Chris asked for him to come here.

They were collaborating on a song and it sounded so good. Song was lit,I loved it.
Every once in a while I'll catch him looking at me. Man I haven't seen someone look at me like that in while. Made me feel happy on the inside. His eyes. Oh gosh they were so cute.

Before leaving the studio he came to me and said "It was nice meeting you Ms.Bria'Marie." I smiled and said "Nice meeting you too Jermaine." He smiled and looked back at Chris saying "See you tomorrow for edits.""Aight."Chris replied. Jermaine smiled at me and left.

"Oohh he likes you."Chris said.
"Ugh shut up"I said blushing.

Chris Pov

The next day, I met back up with J.Cole so we can listen to the music and fix whatever needed to be fix.

After fixing up the song, like I expected, he asked about Bria'Marie.

"You think I'll have a chance with Bria'Marie?"

I looked at him."Honestly I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Like she likes you, but she probably wouldn't trust you one bit."

"Why is that?"He furrowed his eyebrows, looking confused.

"She been through a lot, heart been broken by niggas who said they loved her. I don't think she could love ever again."

"Damn, hopefully I can change that."he said.

"Patience is what you gonna need to get with her."

"I'm down with it. What should I know bout her?"

I rubbed my chin and said" She has four kids-" He cut me off and said"That mini Barbie carried 4 babies?" "Yea"I said laughing."Wow."he said.

"August still in love with her so y'all might have some type of problem. She doesn't lie so she doesn't expect you to lie to her. She is trustworthy. She likes all kinds of food. She loves hard and if you prove yourself to her she will take care of you. Don't yell at her, she's sensitive about that sometimes, at times she'll cry or she'll yell right back at you. That's all I got to say."

"Alright thanks man."