I'm Fine

Bria Pov
Although there was a lot of infidelity while I was with August, I can't lie and say I didn't have a good time. I had a great time just being surrounded by people who love and care about me. We just had a good time it was fun, I got to chill with my girls and see my kids reconnect with their family down here.

But I couldn't stay for long. Had to go back home to my wonderful husband, while Aubri and AJ stayed with them.

Once I got back home it was bout time for Jade and Jada to go to bed and it was around the time Justin gets home.

He hasn't come home yet.

So I'm up late worrying about him and he end up coming home around 2 in the morning.

"Hey baby." I said."Hey." He said stalely. He went straight upstairs,no kiss, no how's your trip, no I miss you. I shouldn't really be mad about this cause I'm the one who cheated.

I followed him up to the room and he was heading to the shower. Before he could go into the bathroom, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing on him. "Baby I missed you, you haven't messaged me or anything It kinda hurt me baby." I said as I kissed him. He didn't say anything just picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

He sat me on the counter as I continued to kiss on his neck and rub his Jr. He turned on the light and that's when I realized the same spot I was kissing Justin neck was where a hickey was. Multiple ones. A bite mark too.

"You fucked her good, I see." I said looking at him. "August fucked you good too."he said.  I was stuck, he caught me.

"You think I'm stupid Bria? I knew I was right about, if I left you alone you'll end up doing something with August. I know you did. I knew that from the jump. That was his plan to get you back in his arms . And like the dumb bitch you are, you fell for his trick. Aubri called me from Chris phone just to talk and I asked her where you were and she said with my daddy. What could you possibly be doing alone with August? Why you stayed with him and not one of the girls? You wanted to fuck him.And Selena loves when I fuck her. And She's pregnant." Justin said.

Tears streamed down my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I started hitting on him,"the whole I time I was at home alone taking care of your girls and being faithful to you, you was fucking her? I trusted you, I don't even regret fucking August anymore." I said hopping of the counter. I stormed out the bathroom as he got ready to shower. He seemed not to care one bit of how I felt.

I just cried as he showered. Once he was done showering I came back into the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

He didn't wrap his arms around me.

"Baby what is happening to us, where is the love we had for one another? I just feel we fell off once I became pregnant with Jade and Jada. I thought we got back on track when you proposed , but It didn't. What's wrong with us?" I said.

"I only married you because my parents made me, since you were having my kids. "He said.

I let go of him and looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck you." I cried. I left the bathroom and just cried. I was so hurt. My first time getting  married was with someone who don't even love me. I wasted my time with this man. I'm truly hurt.

I went to the girls room and just slept in there. I was so hurt that night.

When I woke up, the girls were gone, I didn't know if I should be panicking or not, so I called their daycare and they was there. So I was relieved.

Work still has to be done so I left for a photoshoot and I thought I could hold myself together, but on my vanity I saw the picture of Justin and I on our wedding day and started crying again . But it was a quick cry cause I was out in public.
"You good?" My makeup artist asked.
"I'm fine." I said.

" I said