Short chapter

Bria'Marie pov

Chris wanted me to go by and get Alayjah's clothes for her dance recital, from Blair's house.

I usually don't have to let Blair know when I come, cause she never minds when anyone comes and pops up to come over.

I grab the hidden key and unlocked the door. And was very much welcomed.

I walk into something I wish I didn't.

I learned to maybe let it be known I'm coming.

I was shocked to see this.

"Ahh, My eyess. I didn't mean to see this. Ahhhh." I said running upstairs covering my eyes.

Comes to my surprise her and Michael was hooking the fuck up. She was riding the fuck out of him from what I saw. They covered up so quick.

I mean it wasn't really forbidden, since they both broke up with their partners. Odell cheated on Blair and Michael and Nyla didn't work out because she's insecure and crazy as fuck.

Its just surprising they are messing with each other. I could never see them together, they seem so different. Like light and dark, but I don't know much. But I do know they both play videogames too and have a few things in common. You can catch their glances at each other here and there. I knew they liked each other though.

Some shooting videogame happened to be on. So we know how it all started.

I grabbed Alayjah's stuff and headed bqck downstairs.

"So Are we like a thing now or just fucking." I said excited about there hookup.

"Just friends." They said in unison.

"Friends that fuckk ahhhh." I said excitedly.

"But I'll keep it a secret for yal. I seen nothing ." I said walking to the door.

They laughed and said, "Thanks."

"Call me later Blair."
"Ok"

It's crazy, but Blair and I are so close. Like we talk like all the time she's either at my house or I'm at hers. Good friends. Everyone is really well. We all matured as adults.

I left still shocked at what I saw.

Hours later, Blair came over to get ready at Chris and I house so we could go to the recital. Chris was already at the recital making sure Alayjah was good, he had Tru, Anthony,and Dj with him too.

"Soooo catch me up!" I said fixing my makeup while I was in my bra and panties.

"Soo ok , this wasn't our first time actually hitting it. This probably our third.  And his dick . Girll. Is the fuck bomb. It's big and he knows how to use. He so sexy about it too. The way he talks in my ear all seductive, that does it for me."she gushed.

"Ouu girrrllll , and he got you dickmatized." I said.

"Shoulnuff do."

"Do you see yourself being in a relationship with him tho."

"To be honest, I very much do. We have so much in common. We work well together. He makes me laugh. Sometimes it gets so crazy that I enjoy being with him besides the fact of our past." She said.

"How did you deal with the Trauma, if I may ask."

" I feel I kind of took it well. Like I guess being unconscious made it less traumatic. I Feel it'll be a different story if I actually was conscious through it all. But like waking up the next day, I had no recollection of it , I just knew I was naked in a bed, but he was courteous enough to wrap me in a jacket I guess. I didn't wake up in pain or anything It was more of a this really just happened,you didn't give me a chance to say yes or no, you felt the need to drug me. I had a good time with you and you did that. It's low down . I was just grateful that it wasn't physically violent and that I woke up. Thats how I coped, just tryna think the bright side of it. But it took months to get over it. I was stuck on pretending it didn't happen and acting normal around people. And just the thought of like wanting an apology. So one night I found his Facebook and messaged to him Apologize to me. And I got blocked. I really craved an apology and the reasoning why he'd do that to me. "

"Did you ever get your closure? What made you finally heal from it" I said as everything paused and the mood change to serious.

"Yea, we happened to one day just to really talk about everything. Like deep conversation.It was very emotional for us both.  But what made me finally heal was, The day I held Tru, he gave me my first born and that was the best thing to ever happen to me, gave me a love I was missing all along. So it helped me heal from the trauma. It changed my life for the better. The timing I was in, being pregnant, saved me from a wrong path" She said as she stared at herself in the mirror.

I came to her, hugged her, and said, " You are so strong . You been through so much and still manage to smile."

"Thank you." She said hugging me tighter.

We lighten the mood back up and just talked about her and Michael now and the kids, until we was ready to go.