Clear the Air

Chris Pov

"Yal Heard from Bri?" I asked everyone.

"Uh yea, we've been texting." Rih said.

"Yea, I bout call her everyday bothering her, vice versa." Blair said giggling.

"Oh." I said as Michael passed me a beer.

"Yal still haven't talked?" Michael asked.

"I done messaged and tried calling her multiple times, she just not fucking with me at all." I said.

"You know she can be stubborn, have you reached out to August?" Blair asked.

"Nah ain't he still blind? I figured Bria would be managing his calls and text or some shit."

"No nigga, he literally wrote a paragraph on Instagram not too long ago about Bria." Rih said as they laughed.

"Shit Bria could have wrote that. I didn't know but thats good." I replied.

"I feel real bad about the situation and I'm truly sorry. Ion know what I gotta do for her to forgive me." I added.

"Just try calling her again." Blair said as Michael sat next to her.

I called and put the phone on speaker. It went straight to voicemail.

"Damn she got you blocked." Michael said as Blair roughly nudged him.

"Why the fuck would she block me? She went too far. She acting like I killed August." I said becoming angry.

"I mean you were helping him kill himself , the drugs you gave him could have been the last straw, but nothing but the grace of God." Rihanna said before I side eyed her.

"But he's alive and well now, no longer on it so we should be good"I said.

"But I'm not bout to beg anyone to be in my life, that was the last she'll hear from me." I added.

"Look that's your baby god sister, yal have a bond that yal will soon rekindle." Rih said.

"Yal can fix things, when she comes down tomorrow." Blair said.

"Yea." I replied.

"I bet it's tiring with this whole back and forth shit for them." Michael said.

"I feel like they think they owe us that. Them just tryna keep us together. If they knew its ok, a phone call is all that matters , they wouldn't have to go through hassle of driving and flying here and back" Blair said.

"I mean they'll still have no choice but to come down for weekends because of Anthony and The twins."

"True, they'll be here this month since this is her off season, so Chris you got all the time in the month to fix things ." Blair said.

Bria'Marie Pov

"Mama and daddy, I decided I'm gonna live here. I don't wanna stay in New Orleans no more. I miss my friends and my school. I don't like being homeschooled. " Aubri said as we made it in town.

"Where you gonna live?" I asked.

"With Auntie Blair."

"I thought you didn't like staying there because you can't go to sleep with the tv on, there."August said.

"Well I'll stay at Uncle Chris house."

"Alright." I said shrugging.

"Yal talking again?" August asked me.

"Nah, I blocked him."

"Was it really worth blocking him?" He replied.

"Yea. He betrayed me." I said as we were driving to Jermaine's house.