It Was The Traffic

Bria pov

Can't believe I did what I did. August is so mouthafucking evil. I can't believe I let myself slip. I promise to myself and Justin that I'll never have an affair. And what do I have? An AFFAIR!

Wait wait hold the fuck up, I'm over here stressing and I just realized,that bitch ass boy who supposed to be my husband hasn't texted me at all since I left the house. This boy is probably cheating on me too. So we're both even , I choose to believe.

"Girl what!?"Rihanna said shocked. Her,Blair,and I were at her house smoking weed."Girl I let him eat me out,why yal left me with that boy?"I whined. They both laughed."I knew this was gonna happen, I was thinking give them time alone and their true feelings gonna come out, you still love each other."Blair said. "I don't think so, just two people who have sexual desires. He wanted to eat me and I wanted somebody to eat me. No feelings behind it for me, maybe for him it was."I said.

"Did y'all kiss at all?"Rihanna said."Yea,but-."I said before Blair cut me off. "They're still feelings on both ends. I know yal kissed longer than two minutes. And Knowing how both of yal are, it wasn't just pecks, yal was down each other's throats." Blair said.

"Why do I feel like ,yal were watching us on some hidden camera."I said cutting my eyes at them.

"Yea, you caught us. We told Chris to get the kids so yal can be alone and see if yal do something."Blair said.

"Really wow this is crazy, y'all wanted me to cheat. August was in on it too wasn't it. Wow. What great friends yal are." I said.

"Girl we just playing , we didn't set you up. " Blair said. "Oh ok." I said.

"Who's better at giving head? August or Justin?"Rihanna asked.

"Justin doesn't give head." I said.

Rihanna and Blair looked me as if I said Justin was a murder.

"What the fuck! Why did you marry him! You give him head? "Blair asked.
"No I don't give him head."I said."I don't blame you for letting August eat you."Rihanna said laughing.

"Leave him, you deserve a man who will eat you til you dry."Blair said laughing.

"I'm fine with Justin."I said. "Are you really? You haven't looked at your phone once while you was here. He hasn't checked on you yet. You just not as happy as you use to be with him when yal were dating."Blair said."I don't know."I said.

"I honestly believe you and August belong together. That boy loves you and you know you love him. The look yal give each other, yea I peep when yal catch each other's eyes. You know it was an instant connection when yal started kissing. When yal kissed it felt right didn't it?" Rihanna said.
"Yea, it felt like old times." I said slightly blushing.

August came into the house."Where's the kids?"I asked."With Chris at his place."August said."why you left them with all those kids."Blair asked."He not alone, Odell is there, his ma,my ma, Blair's ma, Michael's ma and Bria's mom."August said as he sat next to me."Why are we just finding out about this? Why are they at Chris place? And why are you here?"I asked. "Cause our mothers called us up this morning asking to see the kids, It's not at my place cause my place further than all y'alls, not at your place cause you don't live here, Blair's house not guest worthy, and this place is smoked out, they'll think this is a crack house. I'm here cause The mothers sent me here to get yal and they were driving me up the walls."August said.Blair laughed and said "how is my house not guest worthy." "If I were to walk in your house right now what will I run into?"August asked."Some type of toy." She said laughing.

"Let me hit."August said reaching his hand out. He was all leaned up on me like we was some type of couple.I side eyed him and handed him the blunt."we bout to see our mother's high as fuck."August said as he put his hand on my thigh."True."we said in unison.

After smoking we all left to go to Chris's place. I needed to talk to August personally since he's been touchy feely.

I should have known I was gonna set myself up this time.

"Yal, I'm gonna ride with August."I said. Rihanna and Blair looked at me like go getcho man girl. I just rolled my eyes and got in the car. The girls got in their cars and were gone. Before starting the car August looked at me. Next thing you know we were making out. He unzipped my shorts and started fingering me."Take your bottoms off."he mumbled against my lips."No."I moaned as he continued to finger me. "Take it off now."he said.

Why is that I always let him do this? Why do I go along with this shit?

What did my dumbass do? Took off my bottoms. Nigga was shoving his fingers up in there, had me going crazy. Couldn't keep still in my seat. I couldn't stop moaning and yelling his name. Once I start saying his name, he went in and started giving me head. He was just looking up at me as he ate me. I was moaning like hell. Right when I tell him I'm bout to release he tell me to go in the backseat. I told his ass no. He wanted to fuck me. "Just ride daddy dick." He said kissing my neck. "No August."I said fingering myself since he wanna be petty and stop. I released right on his seat.

"Why you won't let me fuck, you don't mind me eating the fuck out you,but once I wanna fuck its a no."he said getting frustrated. "Cause I don't wanna fuck,you wanted to eat me so you did it."I said pulling my bottoms back up. He finally drove off. "August, this shit we doing not bout to be a thing, this will be the last time-"I said before he cut me off and said"Since this the last time let me fuck, you got me on hard rock." I Looked down at his sweats and he wasn't wrong about that. I forgot how big his dick was.

Hey I already fucked up, why not? Damn damn, yal just gone let me do this. Yal not even gone stop me. Yal are such great friends.

This is your chance to stop me.

Youno what Fuck It, I miss his magic stick.

I put my hands in his bottoms and started stroking it the way he use to like it. He pulled the car to the side so quick. And next thing you know I'm bouncing on his JR. Man I missed him inside me. It felt so good. Luckily he pulled out on time. If not, I still got birth control pills.

Putting our clothes back on we just sat there. "August this will not continue.This is more of an one night stand. So don't be all touchy feely with me like you my nigga or sum. You just a nigga I fucked that's all keep it like that. This shit wasn't supposed to happen,Damn. I should have never decided to be around you. You got what you wanted, happy?"I said. This was all I wanted to say,but it went a whole nother way.

"Bria do you not get the fact that we're making love. You know I love you and you love me. If there were no feelings attached, we wouldn't be doing what we're doing, like you just let me fuck you raw,although you're still happily married. I know you miss being with me. A little piece of you stayed with me so you can have that feeling of being loved again, cause you not being loved the same with your husband. Your husband cancelled yal date just to record a song with another woman. Your husband hasn't messaged you yet while you were here. He's not loving you the same and you know it Bria,that's why you don't mind being with me cause you know I'm gonna always love on you."August said looking at me dead in my eyes. He kissed my forehead and started driving.

Finally making it to Chris's house ,we were welcomed to Rih and Blair.

"That took yal a long time getting here,we started worrying about you all."Rihanna said chuckling. "It was the traffic wasn't it?" Blair added and smirked at us. "There was traffic inside of the car."Rihanna said. I just rolled my eyes at them and laughed.