Siblings

Bria pov

"Mommy we have brudda or sisuh?"Jade asked.

"No only have Aubi Aj."Jada said.

Damn they don't even know about their brother and I take the blame. I just don't want nothing to do with the girl. But now I know I have to put my feelings behind me for the sake of my kids.

"Yal have a brother on your dad's side."I said.

Jermaine came into the house.

"Daddy why you no bring brudda hea?"Jada asked.

Jermaine furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

Damn damn, forgot they don't remember him.

I searched through my phone looking for the picture of Justin with the girls.

"Jade and Jada, this is your dad."I said showing the picture.

"Oh." They said in unison.

"Why he neva see us?" Jade asked.

"I don't know baby."

"He come burfday pahty." Jade said

"We tun thwee!"Jada said

"Yea thwee."Jade said.

"We'll see Jays."
"Ok." They said in unison. They ran off to play with their toys leaving Jermaine and I together.
Jermaine came over to give me a hug and kiss.

"I'm gonna have to let them meet their brother. And you know what that means?"I said.

"You're gonna have to become cordial with the mama."he said.

"That part."I said .

"Gon ahead."he said handing me my phone.

I called Selena.

Phone call

Selena- Hello?*baby crying in background *

Me- hey Selena, Today my daughters asked me if they had another sibling . What was brought to my attention was that my daughters know nothing about their brother. They don't even know his name, I don't even know.

Selena- his name is jai, but yea. Maybe y'all could come down and visit or the other way around.

Me- yea

Selena-this is probably asking too much of you and I'll understand if you say no, but I was actually looking for somebody to watch him while I go out of town for my appearances I have to make.

Me-Uh sure I can do that. That's fine with me. I'll be home all week anyways.

Selena-Thank you soo much,I owe you one. I'll send you a picture of him so the girls and you can see him.

Me-Alright , when will you be bringing him?

Selena -Tomorrow

Me-Ok that's good

Selena-Thanks again, bye

Me-Welcome, bye
end of phone call

"Well that turned out unexpected."Jermaine and I said in unison.

Minutes later she sent a picture of Jai