Curveball

August Pov

"Can I get a picture of the newlyweds?" A photographer asked as Bria'Marie and I were backstage after one of my concerts.

"Sure." Bria'Marie said.

"Say Cheese!" The photographer.

"Such a lovely couple. Yal look very happy." He said.

"Thank you." We said in unison.

"Now I gotta get my alone time with my wife, you have a blessed day." I said before I closed the door after he said,"Alright you too."

I sat on the counter and Bria came to me , standing in between my legs and wrapping her arms around my neck. "It took everything in me not to snatch you off that stage and do some things to ya in a corner somewhere. You was turning me on so much."

"Oh really, I mean we got a whole dressing room to ourselves right now. So however you feeling let it show." I replied smirking at her.

"Sayless."she said before she went down on me.

"Let me feel your insides." I said looking down at her as I went through her hair and gripped it. She pulled me out her mouth , said "I didn't bring any condoms", and continued sucking my dick.

"We don't need a condom, I'll pull out."

"Can't take any chances right now." She said before she spit on my dick and went back to deepthroating me.

I was pissed off and she knew it, but I didn't want her to stop, so she sucked until I was finished.

We was pretty much quiet getting ready to leave. We knew not to have disagreements out in public so we just waited til we got in the truck.

"I don't get why you're so upset about me not wanting to be pregnant yet." She said finally breaking the silence.

"I don't know, maybe because we made a deal to do so." I replied.

"But the thing is August I never said I don't want a kid anymore, just not right now. You knowing my reason, makes your argument selfish." She said.

She was right, after our marriage, Bria'Marie's career reached its peak. Her doing well in A weekend with the family movie and then For Only One Night, people finally want to work with her. After these two movies she had a gap in her acting career, so she only had like small gigs and photoshoots. So she had time to raise the family and get married.

"I understand." I said. I don't know it's just like, I have faith she'll get the role, but like if she doesn't we could have been had this child, but I know it sounds really selfish.

She tried to lighten the mood, "I got callbacks. They like me for the part. I need your support. It'll be good to have you come along baby."

"Yea baby, you know I'll be there, when is it." I replied. So I can't be mad that she wants to wait because she basically got the role. I'm proud of her.

"Friday." She said.

"Ok baby."

"I'm so excited."

"I really gotta wear a condom to have sex with you?" I asked.

"As much as I've done good pulling out, I gotta wear one?" I added

"I mean, if you understand how much I can't get pregnant. I trust you make the right decision to pull out on time if we do without condoms."

"Yea, I wish we could've worked on the baby that day I told you, you would've been had our baby. But like you can't be pregnant for however long the seasons last." I said honestly.

We made it home and Bria'Marie looked me in the eyes. You could see the concern in her eyes.

"Are you down to ride. You down for me , right?" She asked.
I could tell she really needed the reassurance. "Yes I am. Why wouldn't I?"

"It's just I don't want you to want a child so bad you get it from someone else. Or you fail to commit to me because I'm not always there."she whined.

"Baby, I'm committed to you. You been down for me and on background supporting me, being the stay at home mom. Now you shine now, you deserve your spotlight and I will be in your background supporting you. I gotta be the stay at home dad now and I take the position proudly. I love you Bria. I married you. I know what I signed up for."

"I love you August." She said before we kissed.

"August I know this Chauffeur ready to  go home lets get in the house." She said getting out the car. I chuckled and followed her out.

••••

Watching Bria'Marie at her callbacks, I couldn't be any happier. I'm so proud of her she deserves this. She worked so hard for this. Watching her going to acting classes. Going to audition after audition, now she finally got her blessing.

"Babe guess where our shoot is taking place." She said excitedly as we walked out the building.

"Here?" I replied.

"Somewhere you'll love."

"Puerto Rico?"

"No New Orleans!" She said.

"Oh wow, oh wow! Big curveball " I said. 
"You're not excited?" She said.

"I mean its good, but like the whole living arrangement. "

"Yea." She said feeling defeated.

"We'll just talk it our with Blair and Jermaine." She added.

"I'm not worried about telling the news to them, telling it to our dramatic daughter is what I'm worried about." I replied.

"You're right."Bria said as she went through her hair.

"All yal try to do is ruin my liffee." We said in unison trying to mimic her voice and laughing.

"Babygirl I'm so proud of you." I said grabbing and hugging her.

"Thank you baby." She said smiling big.