Save Bria

Chris Pov

"You gon catch it?"Rihanna said as we waited at the red light."Yea."I said.She tried throwing an gummy bear in my mouth."You missed it."She said laughing."Your aim is terrible."I said laughing as I drove off."No you just missed."She said laughing."Nah my mouth was far from where you threw it."I said.

We were heading to New Jersey to see Bria'Marie. We caught a plane and drove the rest of the way. I felt bad for Bria just because she had to up and leave, which she didn't want to do. I know she misses me a lot, it's a god brother's intuition. Don't understand why Justin would move them there.Like I get it, your family lives here, but Bria doesn't want to be here. There has to be a reason. I don't even think anyone knows why they moved,but him. My theory is he doesn't want Bria or his daughters around any of us. Maybe cause we're black lol. Once we get there, I'll find out.

"Chris say cheese."Rihanna said taking a picture of us. I smiled as I still looked at the road."Aww you look so innocent in this picture, I'm posting."she said."Oh, I'm not innocent?" I asked."you're a bad bad boy."she said laughing.

"I've been stuck on this question for a while, why do you think Justin would just move them down here?"I asked

"Maybe he doesn't want her to have any temptations and have an affair on him with August while he's out working."she said.

"Nah, Justin ain't that insecure,maybe he's brainwashing her to make her believe she was supposed to be in New Jersey and meeting us was a dream."I said.

"That's quite realistic. That just might be the reason. "She said sarcastically.

"Exactly. My theory will be definitely right if I There's no pictures of us in her house."I said.

"Right."she said.

Finally making it to their house, my first clue popped up. They lived on a street called Jersey Road. Knocking on the door, Justin answers."What yal doing here?"he asked. "We're here to save Bria."I said getting through him as Rihanna followed. We ran upstairs to find Bria. She was in her room watching tv.

"Omg! You guys are here! But why are you here?"She said."To save you from here."I said picking her up. "Do you know who I am?"I asked."Uh you're-"she said before I cut her off."Oh gosh he brainwashed you."I said. We ran her to the car as she laughed. Rihanna opened the door and I put bria in.

"Yal are funny."she said."We had to save you from this creepy place, you need to come back with us, where you belong."I said."I'm fine here."she replied."Are you really?"Rihanna asked."Yea I guess."she said.

Going back into the house I realized August was just sitting there with Aubri and AJ as they watched tv. Next thing you know Blair, Odell,and the kids came. "Omg yal came! Who planned this?"Bria said as the kids went running to her to hug her.

"August did, oh gosh you dyed your hair back black, I loved the blonde." Blair said hugging Bria.

"Aww I missed you all so much. I was getting tired of it though" Bria said.

"Are yal all staying here?" Justin said.

"Yea, they will." Bria said.

He shot her a look and said "When were you gonna tell me this? So you just making your own plans without me knowing?"

"Relax, they're family.I didn't know they were coming either it was a surprise and I don't want them staying in no hotel so they're staying here."she said. He just looked At her and went upstairs.

"Come sit, how has everyone been?"Bria said as we all sat down in the living room.

"Good,it's nice down here. I just might move down here too." Blair said.

We all agreed. "Yea ,I wouldn't mind living here either." I said.

"It's really nice out here, great schools also. It'll be great if you all move down cause I don't have friends here"Bria said.

"Or you can come back home where you belong."I said."I don't know about that." She said."Why is that?"Rihanna asked.

"My husband wants us here." She said. August chuckled and we looked at him.

"Silly as fuck."August said.

"Not really, when you're married ,you do whats best for the family.Lets not forget when we were together you said you wanted us to stay in New Orleans for a year once we get married. So shut the fuck up."Bria said.

"Honestly it ain't the best for the family, Well actually you. I know you Bria, you don't like being here. When you really like something you enjoy talking about it. When I asked you how you like it here, you hesitated at first and you really ain't say much about being here. Also You actually didn't mind going to New Orleans Cause your favorite cousins lived there. You was excited to go to New Orleans. "August said.

Bria'Marie rolled her eyes and said"Anyways... I went to this club the other night and it was great we should all go tonight."

"Who's gonna watch the kids?"Blair said.

"Justin will, he's not gonna wanna go out."Bria said.

" You sure he would want to watch 8 kids?"Blair asked.
" They'll be in bed by then."she said.
"Well ok then."Blair said.
Bria ran upstairs to talk to Justin and I guess he was fine with it.

After having a great time at the club,we went back home. Everyone found a spot and fell asleep. I couldn't sleep,I just wasn't tired.So I was on my phone.

I guess,Justin and Bria thought everyone was sleep, cause I heard them arguing.

"I see you acting brand new, now that your friends here. You ask me to do things. Don't go running behind my back making plans. When did August start making plans? This not his house and you not his wife. You got him having people to come down to my house. And you went to the club cause he encouraged you to. You ain't ask me to go. I should know where you going. "Justin said.
"Justin I'm Grown-" Bria'Marie said before he cut her off saying " No, You're Married."

"You don't tell me everywhere you go. I have to find out from other people. When you cancelled on me the other night, I found out you was visiting a female at her studio. Did you have fun?"Bria said.

"I didn't lie bout anything, something came up, Selena told me she wanted to do a song with her. So I slid through and put a part in. I can't believe you went out,without telling me.Thats new. You don't know what could have been done out "Justin said.

"I don't wanna be here Justin,I hate it here. I miss being home.This place doesn't feel like home. "Bria said

I gasped, this tea was too good.

"Well go back home. That's August plan. He wants you to miss home so you can come back. And it worked I see.So for the summer go back down with him.Since you so locked up in New Jersey."Justin said.

Youno what, lets get over it, I'm tired. Good night, I love you ."Bria said.

"Love you too Bria'Marie, I'm sorry for trippin."

"Mhm."she said.

It went silent for the rest of the night. I ended falling asleep.