I've fallen in love for the first time

Jermaine Pov

Bria'Marie and I were in the studio. She was up late with me as I finished up a song. I began writing a song for a while back, but I never got to finish it. But now that she's here, I feel I can just let it flow, now that I have my muse right in front of me.

She came in the booth with me as the music started to play. The intro and interlude started as I look down at her and she looked up at me with love in her eyes.

Right when it was time to start, I just freestyled with whatever came to mind.

Every time you go to sleep you look like you in Heaven
Plus the head game is stronger than a few Excedrin
You shine just like the patent leather on my new 11's
You read me like a book like I'm the Bible, you the Reverend
And, I wanna tell the truth to you
I wanna talk about my days as a youth to you
Exposing you to all my demons and the reasons I'm this way
I would like to paint a picture, but it'll take more than a day
It would take more than some years to get all over all my fears
Preventing me from letting you see all of me perfectly clear
The same wall that's stopping me
From letting go and shedding tears
From the lack of having father, and the passing of my peers
While I'm too scared to expose myself
It turns out, you know me better than I know myself
Better than I know myself, well how about that?

She smiled so big with tears going down the corner of her eyes." I don't think I've ever had a song dedicated to me."

She grabbed my face and we started making out. She unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. I pulled her bottoms down and picked her up. I held her up against the wall and started kissing her neck and making out with her as I tried to put myself in her. Once I was in she let out big moan. Slowly went in and out of her as her hand grip tight on my hair. I started speeding up my stroke as she started moaning more and louder. She bit on to her lip as Ikissed on her neck and kept pumping in and out of her. "I love you baby." She moaned. "I love you too."I said.

I laid her on the ground and continued but made me thrust deeper and faster. She couldn't stop moaning and her legs was shaking. I was having a great time, her pussy is just amazing I tell you.
Meanwhile the music continued
We both made a loud moan after the last stroke.

"Damn I love you ." I said kissing her.

She laughed and said "I love you too."