In their life.

Bria Pov
It was the twins 3rd birthday , we had a Moana theme party.

The whole crew was here. Family and friends came. Even Justin's parents were here.

There was fun and games, we had the bouncy house too.

The girls were having a great time. Hyper as they could be.

"Daddy look at my balloon!"Jada said to Jermaine.

"Look at mines daddy."Jade said.
Both balloons were shaped with the letter J. One was Pink and the other was Purple.
"They're cute , J's for Jade and Jada." Jermaine said.

"Daddy you need a-a-a buh-balloon with a J . Aubee and and Aj need a balloon with a A, and mommy need a balloon with a B." Jada said.

"Right, but there's no other balloons with an A and B."Jermaine said.

"We get some!" Jade said excitedly. "Yea!" Jada co-signed .
"We'll do that after the party then." Jermaine said.

I just watched in awe as they just talked to each other, the father daughter bond they have is just so amazing to me. Makes me so happy inside. Seeing him treat them like his own.

Aubri and AJ ran up to me, "Are we going home with Daddy?" Aubri asked. "That's fine but you know your sisters want you with them."I said.

"Aubee, Aj, daddy is getting balloons the say A for Aubee and Aj." Jade said.

"Cool ." Aubri said.
"Mommy they can come with us." AJ said.
"We'll see but first see if it's fine with your dad." I said before they ran off to August.

Jermaine went with the girls to get their face painted.

Next thing you know , I see Justin walk in. He looked around trying to find somebody he knew. 

He saw his parents and went over to them to speak.

I watched his every move in disgust, just mad that he was here. Once he got to his parents , his eyes locked with mines and I immediately looked away.

He walked over to me.

"Hello Bria'Marie."Justin said smiling.

"Hi Justin."

"Where are my daughters?" He asked.

"Over there." I said.

Before he walked off, I said "Don't make this a thing."

"What A thing?"he said.

"You only coming to see them on their birthday." I said rolling my eyes.

"My presence is a gift." He said laughing before walking off.

Man he made me so mad.

Jermaine Pov

Justin came over to us. I already don't even like him and he hasn't even spoken.

"Jade and Jada, hey." He said .

"Hey." They said shyly .

"I'm your daddy." He said.

Jade and Jada looked at each other in confusion.

"Noooo this is our daddy." Jada said pointing at me.

Justin's smile faded quickly, into a mug. "No I'm your real daddy. Your biological father. Blood."

They just pulled a Bria on him. Nod and smile. When Bria disagrees with you, but doesn't wanna go back and forth with you. So she just nod and smile.