Break The News

Blair Pov

Michael decided we should have Taco Tuesdays. So that exactly what we all have been doing just to keep are little family together. The whole gang comes together with the kids. I heard there's big news coming from August and Bria. I bet she's pregnant, I know that's all what August been talking about, wanting another baby with Bria.

"Ayyooo, its Taco Tuesday!" Chris said coming into the house with Rihanna following behind him.

"Wassup Yal." Michael and I said in unison. Rihanna came and hugged me as Chris went over to Alayjah. Alayjah was too busy on her iPad trying to make a TikTok dance video, she didn't even notice her Dad sneaking into her little video.

"Daddy! Get out of my video. Mama daddy messed up my video! Ughhh!" She whined as she stomped away.

I chuckled and said "She been really working hard on that dance and she finally got it right and you messed it up Chris."

Chris picked her up, "I'm sorry Layjah, Daddy just wanted to show some love" he said kissing her cheek.

"Put me down." She replied.

"Say I love you first." He said.

"I love you."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I love you daddy." She said before he put her down. Then he went over to Tru and Anthony.

August and Bria finally showed up with Aubri, AJ, and Jade and Jada.

"Hey hey hey, Family!" Bria said carrying Jade and August carrying Jada as they slept.

"Whaddup yal." August said.

"Hey." We all said.

August and Bria laid the twins down next to DJ as he also napped.

Aubri ran over to Alayjah so they started doing TikToks together. AJ went over to where Anthony, Tru, and Chris was, they was over there playing 2K.

"The taco meat will almost be done, then we can eat." I said.

"It's always good to see us all together." Michael said.

"For real." We said in unison.

Rihanna and Bria started helping me cut up the toppings for the tacos.

As the guys started socializing .

Once the tacos were ready, everyone washed their hands and started coming to the table for us to eat.

"Ok I'll say prayer over the food, everyone bow your heads." Aubri said.

We all bowed our head.

"A B C D E F G..." she started, now we all looking over at each other and Bria just putting her hand on her head. Everyone trying not to laugh.

"Thank you, God,For feeding me. Amen." She finished.

"Amen." We said all tryna refrain from laughing.

"That's August child." Chris said.

"You only prayed for yourself." AJ said.

"Well then let me pray again then. Everyone bow your heads again." Aubri said.

You couldn't do nothing but bow your heads again interested in what the next prayer will be.

"God is great and God is good, And we thank God for our food; By God's hand, we must be fed, Give us Lord, our daily bread. Amen." She said.

"Amen." We said in unison.

"Thank you Aubri" Bria said.

"No problem." She said smiling.