Really Happy

August pov

"Man guess what."Chris said."what?"I asked."I heard Bria and Justin arguing last night about you ." Chris said. I busted out laughing. Chris started laughing too.
"Bruh so insecure, he know I can get her back. You know what dawg said the reason they moved?"I said chuckling.

Chris laughed and said "why they move?" "Dawg moved them cause he wanted her away from me so that we won't have an affair." I said.

Chris laughed so hard."Wooowww dude insecure as fuck! Rihanna said that was probably the reason why.Wow." He said. "Ion care how he feel about Bria and I relationship, I don't care about him moving her here I just care about the fact he moved my kids up here. "I said.

"Yea that's fucked up,I'll be pissed if Blair moved too. But he told her to come back with us for the summer.You think she'll come?"Chris asked. "She will,cause we all know she wanna come back."I said before the ladies came down.

"We're going to the mall with the kids, wanna come?"Bria'Marie asked. 
"Yea sounds like a plan."Chris said."Sure"I said. Bria'Marie left Jade and Jada with Justin since they was still sleep.

We all broke up once we got to the mall. Blair,Odell,DJ,Anthony,and Christian went to Foot Locker. Chris,Rihanna,and Alayjah went to the Disney store. Bria, Aubri,AJ,And I just strolled around the mall looking for the kids play area.

"Daddy!Mommy! Let's get in the picture boot."Aubri said pointing at the photo booth. "It's a photo booth baby and ok."Bria'Marie said.

So we went to the photo booth. I had to pay for it. In the photo booth Bria'Marie sat next to me, Aubri sat in my lap and AJ sat in Bria'Marie's.

We took five pictures and most of was silly.

"We happy family. " AJ said. I looked at Bria'Marie as she smiled. "Yea,We're a happy family." She said. We finally made it to the play area.

As the kids played Bria'Marie and I just talked. "So how you been?"she asked.

"I've been good."I replied. She nodded and said "That's good."

"Bria'Marie can you be honest with me?"I asked.

"Yea, wassup?"she said.

"Are you really happy with him? " I asked her.

"Yea I'm happy,Am I really happy?Nah just happy."she said.

"Did I make you really happy?" I asked.

"Nah you just made me happy. Nobody but my kids can make me really happy. Like I had really happy moments with both of yal, but neither of yal could make me really happy." She said.

"I can understand, but I don't think you know this, but you make me really happy."I said looking her in her eyes.

She looked away and said"Couldn't possibly be really happy with me if you was quick to leave me when I was in the hospital fighting for my life." I could tell she was trying hard to hold back tears.

"Bria'Marie, I'm sorry for that Bria'Marie. I really am.I regret it. I really didn't think you would get through it cause I'm so use to seeing people die from what you had. I'm sorry Bria Forgive me. I can't explain how bad I felt at night, knowing you're not doing fine and I will never know if you was gonna die any minute. So I tried to get over you so it wouldn't hurt as much."I said as Tears streamed down my eyes. She was now crying.

"August , you really hurt me. I needed you and you wasn't there for me.You was suppose to be the reason I continued to fight on. You don't know how much I just wanted to give up, but I didn't cause I had kids and Chris. So don't say I make you really happy. Fuck that shit man. Blair makes you really happy. You fucking left me to die, to be with her. She must have really made you happy."Bria'Marie cried.

"Blair didn't make me really happy. Listen to me Bria. I love you. I love you more than any women I've been with. The most I've ever been happy was with you Bria'Marie. Honestly. I don't want to be with nobody, but you. You gotta understand I'm sorry. I love you a lot baby."I said wiping a tear. She teared up and looked at me in my eyes. Man she looked so hurt.

She wanted to say something but just held it back. She walked off to the nearest bathroom, leaving me with the kids.

"Where mahme went?"Aubri said running to me."To the bathroom she'll be back." I said.

"You was crying daddy?"Aubri said. "yea."I said. She kissed my cheek and ran back to go play with AJ.

Minutes later Bria'Marie came back.
"You good?"I asked."Yea ."She said. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "August I'll forgive, but won't forget." She said. I sighed and said"Ok."